BY BH COSMETICS #49 in Eye Primer

Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love this primer . It's waterproof so this makes you eyeshadow not budge at all!! It's easy to apply and goes on so smooth . It just really makes my eyeshadow stay in place and pop
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
This did not help my eyeshadow last. It creased, when it normally doesn't, and couldn't withstand the night my eyes were watery. My eyeshadow blended together. Not a win for me.
Paige R.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this everyday and it does work. I use it on my eyes before I do my brows and it usually gets covered by concealer and powder but, it helps to keep them in place.
Yareydi V.
Amazing primer ! Will maintain your eyeshadow look in one place all night ! Very long lasting! Easy to apply very much and underrated brand ! I would always recommend and definitely buy again and again
Skyler A.
Ok so I can’t give like a 100% accurate review because the product got messed up in the mail in the Arizona heat BUT from what I did get to try it worked very well. It did feel like paint on my kids however that could be from the heat messing with it. The messed up product worked enough to make me want to try it again lol so hopefully it’ll be better next time
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
I received this item for free when I bought another pallet off their website! It Is a great amount of product for a great price if you do buy it! It is a silicone like texture, and you do have to leave it on for a little before you apply your eyeshadow because it takes a while to dry. But it certainly does help set your eyeshadow especially when use BH cosmetics eyeshadows.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I used this recently, and it was ok. It didn't really set well on top of my concealer, and clumped up a little bit. It did hold my foundation well, and the colors were vibrant. I would probably try it again, but I may not put it in my daily regiment.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
This product is pretty good! It is great at doing its job keeping the eyeshadow in place! But it comes out a little clumpy which is a disappointment. Pretty decent for the price! I would probably buy it again
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This eyeshadow primer is super good! Although I don't understand the appeal of the water proof part it does go on well and I never had any problem blending out my eyeshadows over top. I ordered mine of the BH Cosmetics website but I believe you can purchase this at ulta also.
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
Small tube, but a little goes a long way! I’ll apply a pea sized amount and then it’ll cover the whole lid. Great for oily skin type. Makes eyeshadow appear more pigmented and doesn’t crease. Makes eyeshadow long wear would buy again.