BY BH COSMETICS #49 in Eye Primer

Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
This primer is a bit more watery than what i like. It also has no coverage. I never reach for it. I’ve had it in my primer drawer for over a year and haven’t touched it. I would skip out on this product from BH cosmetics and just use your concealer as a primer and set it.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This primer is pretty good in lasting throughout the day. It's thin so it helps with keeping the creases away from my eyelids. It works really good in not smudging and being waterproof. The only problem I have with this is that it clumps up. I wouldn't buy it again.
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Makes shadow colors pop as well as creates a good space for blending. Easy to apply as a little goes a long way and the product is affordable too. I would recommend this for sure.
Patrice C.
This is my go-to party primer. I can guarantee you that when I wake up in the morning my eyes will still be set and good to go for work. want to download it is a little rough when removing makeup if you do not have wipes and or solution.
Liz g.
Love this eyes primer. I've been very impressed. I'm a first time user and will like to try more.nit so easy to apply and use. Makes eyeshadows long lasting. I would buy this eyeprimer again it was a nice one.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
Found my new favorite brand! Eye primer is a must for me because my eyeshadow never seems to last without it. The fact that it's waterproof also is amazing. Little bit goes a long way and would recommend
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
Many people said they loved this and that what why I gave it a try. It did NOTHING for me. No coverage, and it was all lumpy and gross. I don't know if I just got a bad one but I really did NOT like it!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This product is truly wonderful and works beautifully. It really primes your eyes and helps to set your eyes for the very bright and vibrant shadows but also for the smooth finish. Truly love this product and would definitely recommend.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
It's not blowing my mind or changing the makeup world but there's no creasing and everything stays in place. Find me a formula that intensifies color and makes it stay for a full 10 hours and we might be on to something
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
It does the job no complaints. Everything I get from this company usually works out perfectly and I tend to continue buying it repeatedly. I bought it directly off there site which I usually do.