BY BH COSMETICS #49 in Eye Primer

cindy b.
I received this as a sample with one of my purchases on bh website. I applied it on my hand to test and I loved it
Asna B.
London
I actually can't tell whether it's doing anything or not. I just like the feel of it and the formula is great.
Sue J.
Melbourne
A great basic primer, for this price it’s definitely worth a try! Wait for a sale and try it out for a song!
nancy s.
Mexicali
Me encanta este primer
Deja el área super lista para seguir con el.makeup
Super hidratadas
Me.encanta !!!!
Nikki S.
Toronto , ON
I found this product to be just okay. I don’t really need it because I wear long lasting shadows as is.
Krystal M.
Saint John, NB
Fantastic product. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and allows for make up to be applied smoothly.
Katie F.
Moreton, Wirral
Great formula nice and smooth on the skin but a bit too dewy for my liking as I prefer more matte
Diana Chanin S.
Doral, FL
No lo he usado pero he escuchado buenas cosas sobre este producto, lo compraré para probarlo