BY BH COSMETICS #50 in Eye Primer

Kimberly M.
Tacoma
This product is the first eyeshadow primer that I’ve ever tried. At first, I thought it was amazing because it made my eyeshadow last a couple of hours since I have oily lids. After trying a different brand that made me makeup last more than just a couple of hours, my opinion has significantly changed for this product. If you have oily lids and you’re looking for an eyeshadow primer that will last all day, I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Hannah S.
Of all eye primers I've used this is my favorite. My eyeshadow sticks in place and lasts all day, even through a rough 9 hour shift. The eyeshadows blend easy over the primer. It has a slight nude color to it which makes for an even base. Also the price is unbeatable! Love this product!
Esmeralda D.
I love this primer it keeps your eyeshadows all day long and it help gives your eyeshadow a bright color. It’s smooth and it’s not caked on your eyelids. I use it daily since I work eye day of the week. Amazing will recommend 100%
Lucely C.
Haverhill, MA
Es un buen producto hace el trabajo pero podria mejorar su calidad si estas buscando algo un poco economico quisas te podria interesar ellos ponen mucho especiales en su pagina y talves lo encuentres a un buen precio
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I've used this product a few times so far and I'm really liking it. It does make my eyeshadow pop more and makes it long lasting, I'd say about 8 hours. Which I'm not mad at I just wish it lasted a little longer.
Dee D.
I love using this because it allows my eyeshadow to stay put and not come off since it’s waterproof!! It’s kind of hard to find because it is usually sold out! It doesn’t crease or fade my eyeshadow either!
Patricia C.
Anaheim, CA
This product is great it has a thick consistency. Very easy to blend and after applying it feels like your normal skin. It give you a bright appearance of being awake for those who have bags underneath their eyes
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This eye primer is super drying and kind of like a chunky texture. It stuck in patches all over my eyelids and I hated it. I actually ended up wiping it off immediately because it looked SO bad. I do not recommend buying this product. Bh cosmetics has a lot of amazing products but this one just didn’t cut it for me.
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
This primer feels soooo velvety! I like that it has a tint to it where some primers are translucent, to me that foundation like tint creates a better base for eyeshadow to show up on. Product does appear brighter and last longer when I use this first. I took off a star because i think the other primer BH makes (not the pro line) is a lot better.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
This primer is a bit more watery than what i like. It also has no coverage. I never reach for it. I’ve had it in my primer drawer for over a year and haven’t touched it. I would skip out on this product from BH cosmetics and just use your concealer as a primer and set it.