BY BH COSMETICS #42 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Descriptions:

Studio Pro Oil Blotting Papers are perfect for reducing oiliness on your face throughout the day. These papers come in a small case that is perfect for touch-ups on-the-go.

Lissette M.
I absolutely love this papers. They soak up all the oil on your skin. I have oily skin and they have helped me a lot so my makeup doesn’t smear. They are affordable I recommend it if you have oily skin. I will definitely buy them again
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love blotting paper! I love carry this on in particular! The brand is good it helps remove oils on faces! Especially when you get ready to take pictures! Is amazing I recommend everyone to use this product! You will see what I mean!
Marie S.
Forney, TX
I have super oily skin and so after a couple hours of makeup I’m shining depending on the weather. So in the summer these are a must have for me, takes the oil right off without taking off my foundation. Super affordable!
Savannah M.
Madera, CA
These are perfect if you have oily skin. With my skin it is very Oily at times so when I need to block with these oil blotting sheets they work well. They are affordable and I would highly recommend if you do have a oily skin so that way you can touch up your face easily and get that oil look taken care of and under control
Kristin C.
These blotting papers are perfect for being able to pick up my oil. One piece of paper goes a long way and it’s super effective! Considering the price, I wish that more papers would come, but it’s a highly recommended product in my book!
Rachel H.
Sunrise, FL
Great pick me up for your face throughout the day. Without adding any additional makeup you can touch up and wipe away excess oils. I love it because I have oily skin
Martha O.
Fresno, CA
I tend to have combination skin type, both oily and dry, so these really come in hand. I always keep them handy so that I can use them when needed. They work great at absorbing all the oils on my skin and not removing all of my makeup when using them.
Kaylynne C.
Tooele
Loved these for sticking in my purse and car. They work great and help me feel more confident throughout my day because my makeup looks fresher longer.
🖤вяσσкℓуи N.
I have to use something to keep the oil out! I’ve tried a lot but my oil didn’t absorb. I love these, they keep my face a little drier than usual!
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
Genuinely I didn’t like the blotting sheets. It’s not for me. I feel like blotting sheets are a waste of money. But that’s my person opinion.