BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

Silky and gorgeous, this matte pressed powder applies smoothly with light coverage while absorbing excess oils.

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain [+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).]

Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
Review for: 215, 230 more...
I really like this matte finish pressed powder it is very full coverage and matte on the skin and it’s long lasting and you can set you makeup with this so it doesn’t move anywhere and this is easy to apply and blend out on the skin and this is good for oily or combination skin highly recomend and the packaging is very nice
Ariana C.
I really like the quality of this pressed powder. I would say it’s comparable to other high end brands. I have oily skin and when I used this product it helps my makeup stay in place all day. This does leave a matte finish look and I would buy again.
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This powder feels like the mac powder that has the dome on it. It feels so great and amazing, I love this powder. I use it for touch up and I genuinely believe you could use it for powder foundation. This powder is one of my favorites and I will continue to repurchase.
Nichie G.
Revere, MA
Review for: 235 more...
Do you have a hard time finding that perfect match . I was there but I started to used bh cosmetics foundations and powder and when I tell you I found my perfect match I am very serious . # effortless look # undertones
Irene H.
Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder is an amazing pressed powder love it over my light coverage bb cream because it give me a little extra coverage. The only conn I have is that I can't go to the drugstore and pick up a new powder and I'm saying this mainly because I'm running VERY low right now LOL I guess I'm going to have to place an order soon
Taylor H.
Palm Harbor
I use this powder to set my liquid foundation every time and I love it. I always get a shade one shade lighter than. I think I should and it's fantastic. Keeps my makeup from running and looks great
Railey S.
Northport
This is great! It’s my favorite powder foundation of all time. My mom actually got me into this and I didn’t know how I felt about trying this, but I love it! It’s also a great price.
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
Review for: 205 more...
This is a great inexpensive powder. I bought this to keep with me in my purse at work in case i needed a touch up. It is a matte finish and it seems to last a fair amount of time. I do not like the sponge that came with it and use a large powder brush instead.
Sarah O.
This powder is very chalky and it has a lot of fallout, it sits on top of the skin and makes it look rather cakey, although it does an effective job of keeping you matte, I have to re-apply it multiple times and it just ends up making my skin look dry.
Carol M.
Review for: 235 more...
I would have to compare this product to the mac studio fix powder plus, but it only cost $7. Love the light coverage, and it doesn't have a flashback. It is light weight, and fine texture. I love setting my foundation with this.