BY BH COSMETICS #40 in Setting Spray

• How is this spray compared to others?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Morgan P.
Heiloo, Noord
I really like this one. It is a good cheaper alternative for some of the more expensive setting sprays that I have tired. My only real complaint is that I don't like the sprayer as much as some of my higher end brand's sprayers, but that's okay because I can just put this one into one of the other bottles once they're ran out and use it that way. So, BH if you're out there, if you can just do a little work on the sprayers, that would be great. I still recommend it anyway.
Allie M.
Alliance
Okay, so the setting spray, is a terrible setting spray to use on your face. I have tried it with several different foundations and face products and every time, it leaves dots on my face where it sprays and it leaves my face sticky ALL DAY! so that is super disappointing. However, I do like to use this product to wet other products- so I spray it on my brushes when looking to use wet eyeshadows or highlighters.
Amy H.
Lakewood, CO
I love all my BH Cosmetic products. I just recently got the Zodiac palette it is SO pigmented 😍. The colors blend well and creating a look is so easy...and that highlight is so bright and it’s going to last FOREVER.
Their setting spray I use every time I do my makeup and it last ALL day. I also use it to wet my brush to help some of my eyeshadows. Only complaint with the spray is it could smell better 😂.
Their brushes are amazing!
I definitely recommend it to anyone
Raven S.
One of the first pallettes I have owned and i could probably still use it today if it was for it being old makeup. Colors are very easy to apply but do not supply sun protection to the skin. I would buy again if I were to be gifting it to someone who is just now getting into makeup. It’s a great starter kit for practicing.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I really like this setting spray. Smells good, goes on light and does what it is supposed too. Price point isn’t bad at all either which is great. I do feel like I have to use more f it than I would with other brands and that is really the only reason i didn’t give it a 5 star rating. I will continue to use and recommend.
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
But at times is almost great but just not quite there
This is one of those products. It's okay it makes my make up stay pretty well but not compared to others.
I used to be a wild child and I liked my setting spray to last the evening and for work the next morning. Now that I've calmed down though this spray works just fine
Anna W.
Barboursville, VA
This is an intense setting spray. It is like shellac for your face and can be a bit sticky. I have to use a beauty sponge to blend this and press it into the skin. If I don’t, it can end up making my skin look sticky or wet. In terms of setting my makeup, it does a great job! You have to be willing to work with it a bit to get a natural finish.
Fatima B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Studio pro makeup setting spray works wonders! It’s my favorite makeup setting spray. It’s super easy to use and handy to keep your makeup looking fresh all day long. After a long day, keeps your makeup in place and looking flawless. I highly recommend everyone to try this product!
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
I like this spray but it’s not the greatest. It’s really good for holding makeup on. Almost like hairspray for your face. The price was very affordable and it good if you need your makeup to last for long hours. However it didn’t make it look smoother or add anything of that nature.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I received a gift card for ulta so I went out and got me a couple products and this setting spray happened to be one of them. To be honest this is an Ok spray one thing I don't like is how it sprays it's very direct and I would prefer more of a mist. the smell is nothing bad but neither good. the price was 10$ i think and tbh I think ill keep an eye out on another setting spray. I have yet to find me a great one!!
Alana G.
Lutz, FL
I just received this as a Christmas present but I'm used to using urban decay. Any tips or weigh ins on whether this is better?
Katelyn G.
How well does this setting spray work in comparison to other comparable products? Does the spray ever make makeup "drip"?
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
How is this spray compared to others?