BY BH COSMETICS #48 in Setting Spray

• How is this spray compared to others?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amy H.
Lakewood, CO
I love all my BH Cosmetic products. I just recently got the Zodiac palette it is SO pigmented 😍. The colors blend well and creating a look is so easy...and that highlight is so bright and it’s going to last FOREVER.
Their setting spray I use every time I do my makeup and it last ALL day. I also use it to wet my brush to help some of my eyeshadows. Only complaint with the spray is it could smell better 😂.
Their brushes are amazing!
I definitely recommend it to anyone
Raven S.
One of the first pallettes I have owned and i could probably still use it today if it was for it being old makeup. Colors are very easy to apply but do not supply sun protection to the skin. I would buy again if I were to be gifting it to someone who is just now getting into makeup. It’s a great starter kit for practicing.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I really like this setting spray. Smells good, goes on light and does what it is supposed too. Price point isn’t bad at all either which is great. I do feel like I have to use more f it than I would with other brands and that is really the only reason i didn’t give it a 5 star rating. I will continue to use and recommend.
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
But at times is almost great but just not quite there
This is one of those products. It's okay it makes my make up stay pretty well but not compared to others.
I used to be a wild child and I liked my setting spray to last the evening and for work the next morning. Now that I've calmed down though this spray works just fine
Fatima B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Studio pro makeup setting spray works wonders! It’s my favorite makeup setting spray. It’s super easy to use and handy to keep your makeup looking fresh all day long. After a long day, keeps your makeup in place and looking flawless. I highly recommend everyone to try this product!
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I received a gift card for ulta so I went out and got me a couple products and this setting spray happened to be one of them. To be honest this is an Ok spray one thing I don't like is how it sprays it's very direct and I would prefer more of a mist. the smell is nothing bad but neither good. the price was 10$ i think and tbh I think ill keep an eye out on another setting spray. I have yet to find me a great one!!
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
I like this spray but it’s not the greatest. It’s really good for holding makeup on. Almost like hairspray for your face. The price was very affordable and it good if you need your makeup to last for long hours. However it didn’t make it look smoother or add anything of that nature.
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
Love the price of this setting spray and that it is included with ulta coupons. My only complaint is that my underrate area seems to be the only touch up I need with this spray. Other than that, I’m good all day. It is not drying, no strong smell, sprays evenly & lasts a long time.
Liliani C.
Columbus , OH
This is a good setting spray. I like the spray and it sets my face good and locked in all day I like the fact that I can play a soccer game and my makeup is good. The only thing I don’t like is the sprayer. They sprayer puts a lot of spots on my face and it doesn’t distribute evenly but if they fix that it would be perfect
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Smells great. I use it to dampen my beauty blender or just spray it all over after am done with my makeup. A little does a good job but so much can take long to dry and somehow just cakes my face I don’t know why. It’s a good product that does a good job and I kinda like it.
Alana G.
Lutz, FL
I just received this as a Christmas present but I'm used to using urban decay. Any tips or weigh ins on whether this is better?
Katelyn G.
How well does this setting spray work in comparison to other comparable products? Does the spray ever make makeup "drip"?
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
How is this spray compared to others?