BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

An eight pocket, transparent travel case. Developed with seven exterior pockets and one central compartment, the Studio Pro Large Set Bag has been created to store and carry your entire beauty collection. Complete with adjustable straps and an easy wipe finish, this sturdy storage solution offers optimum organisation.

Nicole M.
Las Vegas , NV
Love love love this bag fits all my makeup I need when traveling it makes packing my stuff up easy and very organized this is a Big Bang for your buck it’s absolutely worth buying it can get a little messy but not very hard to clean out I’d highly recommend buying if you travel or like to keep your things organized
Dawn N.
This is a great bag for a freelance MUA just starting out. I had this bag for about 1 year before I upgraded and it worked fine for me. I love all the pockets on each side, makes organizing easy. I have had this bag for over 4 years and I still use it from time to time.
Morgan O.
Orange, CA
This clear bag is so easy for me to use as a MUA. I can find my products so easily and it’s extremely easy to keep clean. This pro bag is absolutely incredible and totally affordable for the MUA just starting out.
Roxy P.
Mexico, MO
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
I enjoy this bag to fit a lot of my products when going to client appointments. I don't like to fit everything in there though because I don't want the zipper to break. It also is too big to fit in my makeup carrier where I fit all other makeup.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
Literally perfect for traveling to and from clients. It’s perfect that I can organize everything so efficiently and it’s clear so I can easily see exactly where everything is without digging around looking. It’s super affordable and would definitely recommend especially to professional/freelance makeup artists
Lilia C.
Brentwood, CA
I love this bag ! I use it when I do freelance makeup. It’s great that you can see everything you have in there and it’s super good to keep everything organized. I would recommend this to all my fellow freelance makeup artists
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
This is my go to makeup bag when I have a makeover somewhere. It fits perfectly everything I need for at least 2 different looks. Plus accessories . It's really awesome
Regina H.
This makeup bag is great quality and has many different compartments. It holds a lot of makeup products. I would use this to go on trips. It is also great for holding other items too. You don’t have to worry about your makeup products getting broken.
Courtney B.
If I take anything other than my beauty box for trips this is the bag I take! It fits everything I could possibly need for a personal trip and it's cute too!
Sarah K.
Kokomo, IN
This bag is perfect for long trips because you can see the products easily, especially if you are going through a check point and need to conduct a bag scan.