BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

A large, clear carry case. Ideal for holding the larger beauty products in your collection, the Studio Pro Large Pouch is ideal for professional and travel use. Transparent and wipeable, the pouch is complete with a sturdy handle and zip for easy, safe storage.

Roxy P.
Mexico, MO
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
Love this to fit my liquid products in: foundation, highlighter, primers and sprays. It keeps all of my products separate when I am packing up my makeup kit to go to client appointments. I highly recommend this bag so these products are not moving around in your makeup kit. It keeps them nice and secure so they don't break.
Yina A.
Easy to see where my brushes are and amazing storage I love it so much! Especially when in a rush lol
Ana Z.
I really love this to put the makeup I travel with I like that I can see through it so everything is accessible! Great bag!
Lily Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVEEEE i bought to use for my travel to Mexico my makeup was safe nothing broke nothing smudged it’s sturdy and made my vacation go smoothly
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great bag. I love thats it’s clear so I can see where my makeup is instead of digging around for whatever I’m looking for.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this bag by BH Cosmetics! Is big enough to hold off my makeup brushes and even a couple of eyeshadow palettes. I highly recommend with the price point being really good.
Alyssia M.
Very spacious makeup bag that I can easily take on travel! Easy to pack makeup in and cheap price as well!
Niloufar Y.
Vaughan , ON
I use this bag when I travel and it has enough space and love that it’s see through so I don’t have to take everything out