BY BH COSMETICS

The Studio Pro HD Foundation in 126 comes in ten shades and provides amazing coverage and skin smoothing benefits.

Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I needed A LOT of foundations in a bunch of different colors when I was trying to buikld a makeup kit to use on my clients and these foundation were at a great price point for me to be able to get one in every shade since I never know who's skin tone I will be doing makeup on.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I could take it or leave it. Does not work as described. Says its full coverage. Its maybe medium coverage. I don't like the sticky texture or consistency. Packaging is nice and durable. Would not reccomend & will not be purchasing again. Thid foundation was just not for me
Freidel P.
Beltsville, MD
I tried to look for my tone, but couldn’t find it to give my review. Although it is not my tone, I have used this product and it is really good. It gives you a completely matte finished look and it doesn’t give you that flash back in front of cameras. Really good product.
Steph D.
Ridley Park, PA
Discontinued now, they changed the packaging and the formula but this was my all time favorite liquid foundation and i miss it so much. The new one has grown on me but not as good as this. The formula was medium to full, buildable, and a hydrating matte finish. Haven’t found a foundation i like as much as this since
Lauren J.
Broomfield, CO
Do not buy! This foundation takes matte to a whole new level and makes your face look like a giant chalk stick. It doesn't blend well and just shows large pores. You can't or anything over it or under it to make this any better.
Alyssa J.
Anaheim, CA
I have repurchased this foundation three times now. I wait till it’s on sale ($5) I love the coverage. Lasts long and they have a shade light enough! Can’t beat the price and the fact that it feels like a high end product!
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
Great coverage,I would say it's medium to full coverage. Smell is good, doesn't cause breakouts, wears well. I had to subtract a star cause the last bottle I got would spray...I had to take off the cap and dump it out on a sponge to use it. But overall, I would recommend this foundation. It's not my favorite cause I'm pretty hooked on loreal proglow at the moment, but it's definitely one I would purchase again.
Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
Tulia, TX
This is a great foundation. Its full coverage but doesn't fell heavy or cakey. It feels thick when you are applying it but doesnt feel thick when you put it on. I used a brush to apply it and it felt good..
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this foundation! Every foundations is different and unique! It's just a matter what type you want for different weather! I love love this foundation the finished looked amazing! The price is great!
Jennifer S.
Hurst, TX
I wouldn't say it's full coverage, but I can use this for like an every day wearmedium coverage , it's smooth not cakey it's also affordable just like any other drug store brand I would buy it again