BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Foundation Makeup

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
dana A.
Staten Island, NY
This product makes my face really dry and the coverage is not so good I don't like it . It also makes my face break out
Alexandra W.
Love Love this product, Doesn't come off, Waterproof. Cheap it could be compared to high brand name makeup products.
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautiyrocks #beautifulgirls #myobsesdion can’t wait to get mine!!!!!!
Makeup guru
#prettycolors #mylove #lovemakwup
Michelle L.
I love this stuff! It goes on nicely and stays on all day. Covers all the unwanted red spots and dark circles.
Candice M.
It is ok not the best kind of chalky finish! Better results from drugstore makeup but in a pinch it will do!
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love bh cosmetics but this foundation is not good at all it makes my face look orange and its cakey.
Kim J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Best foundation

Love the coverage and the wear , love the full range of shades found my prefect shade
Rachel C.
Miami Gardens, FL
This foundation is amazing i love how good it covers all of my imperfections and how amazing it is
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Wasn't a great foundation in my opinion . I like full coverage and it just didn't give me that .
keehanna m.
Mcalester, OK
I am super in love with this foundation!! it covers up blemishes so well and stays on all day!!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?