BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love bh cosmetics but this foundation is not good at all it makes my face look orange and its cakey.
Kim J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Best foundation

Love the coverage and the wear , love the full range of shades found my prefect shade
Rachel C.
Miami Gardens, FL
This foundation is amazing i love how good it covers all of my imperfections and how amazing it is
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Wasn't a great foundation in my opinion . I like full coverage and it just didn't give me that .
Yosimi U.
Chaska, MN
This is a good alternative for a cheaper price, it has good coverage but does seem a bit cakey
keehanna m.
Mcalester, OK
I am super in love with this foundation!! it covers up blemishes so well and stays on all day!!
Neilyn A.
Allentown, PA
Good coverage, but not to great of a coverage. looks cakey on the skin over time.
Lisa O.
Anderson, IN
Feels amazing, goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Love it!
Tylah C.
Beachamp Roding
Review for: Shade 120 more...
This foundation is quite good had it quite a long time ago. It has a semi matte finish which i liked. The coverage is not great its very sheer. Easy to apply and would buy again as its quite cheap xx
Jacqueline P.
Brooks, AB
I'm in love with this foundation! The only real complaint that I have is it's not in my skin tone but I've been making it work! I ordered the lightest shade possible and it's still way too dark for me. It is lightweight, medium-full coverage. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all with it on! It definitely gives the appearance of "flawless skin". Love!! Oh and you cannot beat the price!!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?