BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I was...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It stays on all day and has full coverage but at the same time is really lightweight. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me break out all crazy. I will only use this foundation.
Cheryl S.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually stick to Maybelline but I was introduced to this brand and I loved it!! You don't need to use alot of product and its full coverage is amazing!! Definitely gonna keep using this brand!!
April M.
charlotte, NC
I love BH Cosmetics and They're original foundation formula is awesome but this HD formula isn't good. It oxidizes very quickly and appears to be several shades darker afterward. it also has a very strong smell.
Janelys R.
Newark, NJ
I have trouble with a lot of blemishes on my face so I was looking for a foundation that would cover all my red spots and dark spot and this was the product that did it is so light weight it apply so smoothly it's like really good coverage so I recommend this for people who have redness
Alexandra U.
This is the most amazing foundation! If I ever run out I think I'll start to cry. Covers perfect and it's very light weight. Last all day no need to apply more. I would definitely recommend to others :)
Keylli P.
East Mesa
So far i love this foundation for my oily face. The only thing i didn't like is that there are not a lot of shades and the one i got is a little darker than my skin tone.
Maria N.
I like this foundation a lot i use it for minor spots if i try to use it all over i cant find the perfect tone for my skin since once it sets it looks darker.
Ana H.
brookhaven, GA
Review for: Shade 104 more...
This foundation i personally like because it doesn’t feel heavy omg my skin and like how it lasts long and doesn’t fade away through out the day.
Andrea W.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this foundation. It's probably my favorite that I've ever worn! So easy to apply and super comfy, nokt to mentions a great price!
Marissa V.
Love this product. Blends very well! Variety of colors to choose from, depending on in your skin color! And very inexpensive which is a big plus!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
sneads ferry
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?