BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra W.
Love Love this product, Doesn't come off, Waterproof. Cheap it could be compared to high brand name makeup products.
Neilyn A.
Allentown, PA
Good coverage, but not to great of a coverage. looks cakey on the skin over time.
Andrea G.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It stays on all day and has full coverage but at the same time is really lightweight. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me break out all crazy. I will only use this foundation.
Cheryl S.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually stick to Maybelline but I was introduced to this brand and I loved it!! You don't need to use alot of product and its full coverage is amazing!! Definitely gonna keep using this brand!!
Jesykah K.
Coldbrook, NS
I've tried all the bh cosmetics foundations that are available and none of them are light enough for my skin which is a shame. This one in particular is very very orange on my skin. I don't think the lightest shade will work on anyone's skin tone. I also found the formula to dry very powdery and cakey. it had a heavy oily feeling to it. I usually love bh cosmetics but not their foundations.
Amy M.
Windsor, ON
This foundation has great coverage but the shade range is limited. They do not make a shade light enough for me. Also this foundation oxidizes on my skin and turns straight orange. Very affordable but honestly, for my skin, I will not be purchasing again.
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
I have extremely sensitive skin and it is really hard to find d a foundation that meets my needs and wants. I've tried plenty of foundations and this is on my top 10 list
erisa t.
This foundation gives you the sense of fresh and it smells good . ... well this is one of my favorite products. ..
Mabelyn R.
Texas
It's really help full if u got acne and stuff like that because it covers it up really well👍🏿
Jacqueline P.
Brooks, AB
I'm in love with this foundation! The only real complaint that I have is it's not in my skin tone but I've been making it work! I ordered the lightest shade possible and it's still way too dark for me. It is lightweight, medium-full coverage. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all with it on! It definitely gives the appearance of "flawless skin". Love!! Oh and you cannot beat the price!!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?