BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria N.
I like this foundation a lot i use it for minor spots if i try to use it all over i cant find the perfect tone for my skin since once it sets it looks darker.
Marissa H.
Love this product. Blends very well! Variety of colors to choose from, depending on in your skin color! And very inexpensive which is a big plus!
Paola C.
I have lots of acne dark marks so It's difficult for me to find a foundation that really covers all of it, and this one really helps me everyday😍
MayPaa L.
Eau Claire , WI
It great but doesn’t match my skin type but it worth the price of it. Would love to try the other product that they have.
Natalia K.
Homer Glen, IL
The coverage is decent.. but looks very cakey on the skin. The color oxidizes after a while and looks awful after that.
dana A.
Staten Island, NY
This product makes my face really dry and the coverage is not so good I don't like it . It also makes my face break out
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautiyrocks #beautifulgirls #myobsesdion can’t wait to get mine!!!!!!
Makeup guru
#prettycolors #mylove #lovemakwup
Alexandra W.
Love Love this product, Doesn't come off, Waterproof. Cheap it could be compared to high brand name makeup products.
Michelle L.
I love this stuff! It goes on nicely and stays on all day. Covers all the unwanted red spots and dark circles.
Candice M.
It is ok not the best kind of chalky finish! Better results from drugstore makeup but in a pinch it will do!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?