BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paola R.
This product is a zero "0" stars!

I love BH cosmetics, but I try to use this foundation on my friends makeup for a photo session, this just didn't work for her; it was a complete failure; her makeup looks like she was melting; this product claim oil control; but is not oil control at all.
Erika M.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this foundation. I've had it for over a year. It hides pores and imperfections and makes my skin look beautiful. I have red spots on my skin and it covers it up perfectly and color corrects my skin. Also it doesn't make me break out.i would definitely recommend this foundation.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love this foundation because it is full coverage and I love my full coverage! I love that it is so affordable and the quality is great, however I would love them to expand their variety of shades! I feel like they don't have enough or the right standard shades!
Andrea G.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It stays on all day and has full coverage but at the same time is really lightweight. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me break out all crazy. I will only use this foundation.
Cheryl S.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually stick to Maybelline but I was introduced to this brand and I loved it!! You don't need to use alot of product and its full coverage is amazing!! Definitely gonna keep using this brand!!
April M.
charlotte, NC
I love BH Cosmetics and They're original foundation formula is awesome but this HD formula isn't good. It oxidizes very quickly and appears to be several shades darker afterward. it also has a very strong smell.
Janelys R.
Newark, NJ
I have trouble with a lot of blemishes on my face so I was looking for a foundation that would cover all my red spots and dark spot and this was the product that did it is so light weight it apply so smoothly it's like really good coverage so I recommend this for people who have redness
Alexandra U.
This is the most amazing foundation! If I ever run out I think I'll start to cry. Covers perfect and it's very light weight. Last all day no need to apply more. I would definitely recommend to others :)
Keylli P.
East Mesa
So far i love this foundation for my oily face. The only thing i didn't like is that there are not a lot of shades and the one i got is a little darker than my skin tone.
Maria N.
I like this foundation a lot i use it for minor spots if i try to use it all over i cant find the perfect tone for my skin since once it sets it looks darker.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?