BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Review for: Shade 104
I really really wanted to like this foundation. I adore by cosmetics however this was a let down. It sat so bad in my pores no matter the primer I used. It was really thick and hard to blend with my beauty blender.
Thalia G.
One of my favs
I love this foundation because it gives me extra coverage smooth finish applies very well you dont need a lot and the pump is really nice recommend
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
I wish I could love this foundation. I just can't get a color that looks right. The foundation formula itself is beautifully creamy and wonderful for moderately high coverage (it pulls the red straight out of my blotchy face), and feels smooth like butter on the skin...it just doesn't match well and definitely doesn't stay the color you initially think it should be. Also make sure to shake the bottle. The goopy stuff that comes out when you forget is definitely unpleasant.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Wasn't a great foundation in my opinion . I like full coverage and it just didn't give me that .
Breyana F.
Chicago
I bought this foundation during a Black Friday sale for $3 and you get what you pay for. The coverage is decent but it can be patchy and achy, but sometimes it blends well. It's a hit or miss product. Overall for the price you can't beat it but honestly I wouldn't recommend it, there are other affordable drugstore foundations out there that out perform this one.
Keylli P.
East Mesa
So far i love this foundation for my oily face. The only thing i didn't like is that there are not a lot of shades and the one i got is a little darker than my skin tone.
dana A.
Staten Island, NY
This product makes my face really dry and the coverage is not so good I don't like it . It also makes my face break out
Alexandra U.
This is the most amazing foundation! If I ever run out I think I'll start to cry. Covers perfect and it's very light weight. Last all day no need to apply more. I would definitely recommend to others :)
Vanessa N.
This foundation in my opinion has the potential to be great if they made more shades. The shade I use is good with my skin tone, however it could be better. I think this foundation does the trick and creates a nice base before adding contour and highlight. Plus it works really well with my primer. Overall, i would recommend this product but only for those who are frugal or on a budget. For the price this foundation isn't bad. However if you could afford better, then skip this foundation.
Danyell S.
I absolutely love this foundation! This foundation is great coverage, not too heavy, and very light weight. This foundation is super cheap and great for makeup artists who are building their kits. I am almost out of my foundation and I would definitely buy again! The only thing that I don't like about this is that by the end of the day it gets a little oily but other than that it's perfect! Definitely a win for me!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?