BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I was...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sierra H.
huntington
Review for: Shade 110 more...
I absolutely love everything about this product the color is a perfect match , goes on so easily and smoothly & builds very impressive . I will never switch foundations
Jenett R.
Ramona, Ca
I ordered this online and I figured for the price if I didn't like it no big deal!!! BUT I actually really like it!!! I used to use MAC studio fix fluid but found that by the end of the day I would get a little oily. This seems to give the same amount of coverage and By the end of the day I still get a little oily but this is like a quarter of the price if not less!!!!!! I continue to use either MAC powder or Kat Von D powder over the top to deal it.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
This foundation makes my life much easier. By covering all my imperfections without having to build it up by layers. The Pros is : It spreads easily, stays on my face, easy to apply. And I don't have to use 3-4 colors to get the color I want. There's no cons. Yes I would recommend
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
While the coverage is incredible for such an inexpensive foundation, it oxidizes and color matching in general is a pain in the butt. The color selection could be better, it's small and most of the colors are usually out of stock. it also made me break out, but i have finicky skin so I don't fault the foundation completely for it.
Daisy K.
brea, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. I use this everyday & it stays on all day. I have dry skin & this foundation gives the perfect glow to my skin, which i hard for me to find in a foundation. You wouldn't think this is a cheap foundation by the quality of it! I also have a lot of acne, & this covers it all! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Paola R.
This product is a zero "0" stars!

I love BH cosmetics, but I try to use this foundation on my friends makeup for a photo session, this just didn't work for her; it was a complete failure; her makeup looks like she was melting; this product claim oil control; but is not oil control at all.
Erika M.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this foundation. I've had it for over a year. It hides pores and imperfections and makes my skin look beautiful. I have red spots on my skin and it covers it up perfectly and color corrects my skin. Also it doesn't make me break out.i would definitely recommend this foundation.
Stephanie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
This foundation just did not do the job for me. I am fair skinned and I got the lightest shade available in this and it was still too dark! it oxidizes a lot! Although it is affordable it didn't work for me. I would not recommend this to fair skinned individuals
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love this foundation because it is full coverage and I love my full coverage! I love that it is so affordable and the quality is great, however I would love them to expand their variety of shades! I feel like they don't have enough or the right standard shades!
Danyell S.
I absolutely love this foundation! This foundation is great coverage, not too heavy, and very light weight. This foundation is super cheap and great for makeup artists who are building their kits. I am almost out of my foundation and I would definitely buy again! The only thing that I don't like about this is that by the end of the day it gets a little oily but other than that it's perfect! Definitely a win for me!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
sneads ferry
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?