BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yosimi U.
Chaska, MN
This is a good alternative for a cheaper price, it has good coverage but does seem a bit cakey
Lisa O.
Anderson, IN
Feels amazing, goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Love it!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Review for: Shade 104
This was my favorite foundation. It looked beautiful without a primer. The color matched perfect. It lasted all day at for. Never broke out from it. And it kept my oil at bay. I’m really sad they discounted this. I have yet to find another foundation I like. I tried the one they replaced it with and it’s not oil free so I broke out from it. And it didn’t look half as good. Save your money on the new and “improved” one from bh.
Antoinette C.
Great full coverage foundation. Lasts through sweat and doesn't easily rub off on your clothes. Very affordable for the amount of product that you receive. The only downside that I've noticed is, the pump stops working pretty early on leaving lots of product in the bottle. It will eventually begin working again after SEVERAL attempts. The other downside is trying to figure out your shade from their swatches listed on the site. I had to purchase one shade up and one shade down to get my perfect shade.
cecilia c.
Review for: Shade 104
I have used this foundation for a couple of months now and I love it, I always find myself reaching for it, the formula is amazing it's full coverage for me I recommend using a blending sponge to apply and then set with a setting spray.  It last all day for me and the only issue I have right now is that they are only offering 3 shades so when I run out IDK what I will do if they don't have my shade available anymore, I might try their other foundation but I truly hope they bring back more colors again, it's my favorite foundation at a great price and quality.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Shade 106
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Foundation Makeup I love this product! The color matches me perfectly! The staying power is great! The prices at BH for the quality can't be beat. This color is so popular it's always sold out.
Stephanie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
This foundation just did not do the job for me. I am fair skinned and I got the lightest shade available in this and it was still too dark! it oxidizes a lot! Although it is affordable it didn't work for me. I would not recommend this to fair skinned individuals
Cynthia H.
There's a lot of pros and cons to this foundation. Let me start out with the pros.

-This is an HD foundation. There's not many HD foundations that are at this price point. It's only about 8 bucks and that's pretty good, considering it is made for HD. This is beautiful with flash photography. There's no white cast and it looks amazing on the skin. It will make your skin look smooth and super flawless. It also lasts on all day long. It doesn't budge and reminds me of the less expensive version of the Estee Lauder. It is a cream foundation but it isn't thick and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This foundation is also perfect for oily and dry skin. It's doesn't dry on the skin. It does have a satin matte finish but still gives the face some dimension. It can be sheered out for a light application, otherwise this is a pretty medium to high coverage foundation. It's ta thicker liquid, but it will melt onto the skin and become one thin layer on the skin rather than a thick layer. A little goes a long way.

Let's get to the cons. This foundation will oxidizes A LOT. You would have to be able to find the perfect match, or else this will look like you have an ashy undertone. Not only does it get darker, but it turns to a completely different undertone and shade range. It will look like a nice yellow undertone in the bottle, and then once it sets and oxidizes, it turns into a cool undertone. It's very very difficult to find your shade since it is online. You really really have to shake this foundation for a smooth application. It will be so hard to blend without shaking it. The consistency will be blotchy if not not shaken enough.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
This foundation is okay. I did a review of it on my YouTube channel. It's a good price but is not the best foundation. It can become patchy after wearing it for a while. It's not long wearing but looks nice for short term wear. There are not many colors on the site.
Kim B.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Shade 110
This foundation has potential. For me, personally, it was great for oil control and gave me a nice, matte finish. However, a few minutes after applying, I notice some pretty substantial oxidation. I also wish BH cosmetics would extend the shade range for this foundation! Overall, it's a decent product for the price!
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?