BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I was...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kerye S.
Review for: Shade 106 more...
I love this. I love that it is affordable. I love that it is FULL coverage. I dislike that it looks cakey if setting powder is used on top of it. It feels thick when you first apply it but it is lightweight once it sets
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Review for: Shade 104 more...
I really really wanted to like this foundation. I adore by cosmetics however this was a let down. It sat so bad in my pores no matter the primer I used. It was really thick and hard to blend with my beauty blender.
Thalia G.
Saint Cloud , MN
One of my favs
I love this foundation because it gives me extra coverage smooth finish applies very well you dont need a lot and the pump is really nice recommend
Claudia F.
Great I love it 😍 definitely will keep using this product ! Ladies I highly recommend!!!! Leaves skin looking smooth 👌🏻 I'm totally in love never have I had a foundation this greaaaaat . Worth it ! And will buy again no doubt on that . Great 👍
Destiny H.
Dallas, TX
It is a good medium coverage foundation and I loved using it. The only thing was the pump never worked (but that could’ve just been mine) but I’d recommend it if you have combination or dry skin.
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is another staple in my makeup kit personal and professional I use this when I need a much heavier concealer sometimes I'll even mix this with the Maybelline but if I really need a full Full Beat coverage this is my go-to Foundation
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
I wish I could love this foundation. I just can't get a color that looks right. The foundation formula itself is beautifully creamy and wonderful for moderately high coverage (it pulls the red straight out of my blotchy face), and feels smooth like butter on the skin...it just doesn't match well and definitely doesn't stay the color you initially think it should be. Also make sure to shake the bottle. The goopy stuff that comes out when you forget is definitely unpleasant.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
This is full coverage no question. My only issue with this product is the undertone it came off a little peachy on me but if I mix this with another yellow based foundation it is perfect. You can feel and tell your wearing makeup if you want a natural look I wouldn't buy this one. I would buy this again, fingers crossed they widen the undertone selection
Sierra H.
huntington
Review for: Shade 110 more...
I absolutely love everything about this product the color is a perfect match , goes on so easily and smoothly & builds very impressive . I will never switch foundations
Jenett R.
Ramona, Ca
I ordered this online and I figured for the price if I didn't like it no big deal!!! BUT I actually really like it!!! I used to use MAC studio fix fluid but found that by the end of the day I would get a little oily. This seems to give the same amount of coverage and By the end of the day I still get a little oily but this is like a quarter of the price if not less!!!!!! I continue to use either MAC powder or Kat Von D powder over the top to deal it.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?