BY BH COSMETICS

Give your face a smooth, soft-focus effect with the Studio Pro HD Foundation from BH Cosmetics. The oil free formula has light diffusing pigments that even out the skin while helping to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a naturally flawless and radiant complexion with buildable coverage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?2 Answers
  • This is coming in the mail for me soon frm the site I wasn't sure...1 Answers
  • does this oxidize badly??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sierra H.
Review for: Shade 110 more...
I absolutely love everything about this product the color is a perfect match , goes on so easily and smoothly & builds very impressive . I will never switch foundations
Kerye H.
Review for: Shade 106 more...
I love this. I love that it is affordable. I love that it is FULL coverage. I dislike that it looks cakey if setting powder is used on top of it. It feels thick when you first apply it but it is lightweight once it sets
Destiny H.
Dallas, TX
It is a good medium coverage foundation and I loved using it. The only thing was the pump never worked (but that could’ve just been mine) but I’d recommend it if you have combination or dry skin.
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is another staple in my makeup kit personal and professional I use this when I need a much heavier concealer sometimes I'll even mix this with the Maybelline but if I really need a full Full Beat coverage this is my go-to Foundation
Vanessa N.
This foundation in my opinion has the potential to be great if they made more shades. The shade I use is good with my skin tone, however it could be better. I think this foundation does the trick and creates a nice base before adding contour and highlight. Plus it works really well with my primer. Overall, i would recommend this product but only for those who are frugal or on a budget. For the price this foundation isn't bad. However if you could afford better, then skip this foundation.
cecilia c.
Review for: Shade 104 more...
I have used this foundation for a couple of months now and I love it, I always find myself reaching for it, the formula is amazing it's full coverage for me I recommend using a blending sponge to apply and then set with a setting spray.  It last all day for me and the only issue I have right now is that they are only offering 3 shades so when I run out IDK what I will do if they don't have my shade available anymore, I might try their other foundation but I truly hope they bring back more colors again, it's my favorite foundation at a great price and quality.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Shade 106 more...
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Foundation Makeup I love this product! The color matches me perfectly! The staying power is great! The prices at BH for the quality can't be beat. This color is so popular it's always sold out.
Antoinette C.
Great full coverage foundation. Lasts through sweat and doesn't easily rub off on your clothes. Very affordable for the amount of product that you receive. The only downside that I've noticed is, the pump stops working pretty early on leaving lots of product in the bottle. It will eventually begin working again after SEVERAL attempts. The other downside is trying to figure out your shade from their swatches listed on the site. I had to purchase one shade up and one shade down to get my perfect shade.
Breyana F.
Chicago
I bought this foundation during a Black Friday sale for $3 and you get what you pay for. The coverage is decent but it can be patchy and achy, but sometimes it blends well. It's a hit or miss product. Overall for the price you can't beat it but honestly I wouldn't recommend it, there are other affordable drugstore foundations out there that out perform this one.
Cynthia H.
There's a lot of pros and cons to this foundation. Let me start out with the pros.

-This is an HD foundation. There's not many HD foundations that are at this price point. It's only about 8 bucks and that's pretty good, considering it is made for HD. This is beautiful with flash photography. There's no white cast and it looks amazing on the skin. It will make your skin look smooth and super flawless. It also lasts on all day long. It doesn't budge and reminds me of the less expensive version of the Estee Lauder. It is a cream foundation but it isn't thick and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This foundation is also perfect for oily and dry skin. It's doesn't dry on the skin. It does have a satin matte finish but still gives the face some dimension. It can be sheered out for a light application, otherwise this is a pretty medium to high coverage foundation. It's ta thicker liquid, but it will melt onto the skin and become one thin layer on the skin rather than a thick layer. A little goes a long way.

Let's get to the cons. This foundation will oxidizes A LOT. You would have to be able to find the perfect match, or else this will look like you have an ashy undertone. Not only does it get darker, but it turns to a completely different undertone and shade range. It will look like a nice yellow undertone in the bottle, and then once it sets and oxidizes, it turns into a cool undertone. It's very very difficult to find your shade since it is online. You really really have to shake this foundation for a smooth application. It will be so hard to blend without shaking it. The consistency will be blotchy if not not shaken enough.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I've always wanted to try but almost every make up makes me break out , will this product clog my pores?
Jenica B.
Briercrest
Does anyone use this foundation? What's the coverage like? I'm wanting to order but want to make sure it's worth it before ordering.
Huda A.
How is this for oily skin? Is it matte?
Erika O.
What it go great on a Caucasian person?
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How do you know what shade is best for you skin tone?