BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil

Descriptions:

Keeping your brows looking perfectly groomed is easy with this multitasking gel. Flawless Brow Gel has a flexible hold that sets, defines and conditions without becoming stiff or flaky.

Made in USA of US and Imported Components–Net Wt / Poids Net 0.21 oz / 6 g ℮ (Brow Gel / Gel Fixateur de Sourcils / Augenbrauengel) Water/Aqua/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, VP/VA Copolymer, Mica, Carbomer, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)] <4521.1a>WARNING: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.

I've heard that the Glossier Brow Flick is amazing for detail work - has anyone tried that and this BH product, and if so, which one is better and why?
Is this easy to use? I am new to brow products and want to pick an inexpensive easy to use one.
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
I love love love this! It’s so amazing! It’s a dupe for ABH Brow wiz, it’s so easy to use and it’s not harsh or anything it’s just so amazing for such an amazing price and for the same amount as ABH I highly highly recommend this it’s so amazing you won’t regret it!in reviews
frida V.
Gonzales, CA
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil uploaded by frida V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium, Other
Very easy to use glides on very nicely on the brow. Doesn’t look patchy instead very natural strokes. Highly recommended if you want natural- filled brows depending on your liking.
Emily B.
Lakewood, WA
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil uploaded by Emily B.
Review for: Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil - Medium
Absolutely love it I would definitely buy it again! 😊 the consistency is good it’s not chalky and easy to underline your eyebrows and fill them in the thing that I liked the most was that it was thin I personally don’t like when it’s thick I feel like it’s messy but I definitely recommend this eyebrow pencil
Amanda B.
Amity, AR
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil uploaded by Amanda B.
I have very dark brown hair and I picked the brunette color, sometimes I have trouble picking one that won’t be too black or too red. But this shade is perfect! I love the spooly is included in the pencil because it makes doing my eyebrows almost effortless. I will definitely buy again, so worth the money!
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil uploaded by Stephanie K.
Review for: Auburn
I love this pencil other than the fact it's a little drier than some brands. It is a great beginners pencil .
Genesis S.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
Review for: Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil - Medium
I love this eyebrow pencil! It is super precise which makes it easier to do your brows. I usually take forever to do my eyebrows but using this pencil speeds up the process! ✨
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil uploaded by Charlene H.
Review for: Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil - Medium
This is a really good brow pencil! You get a lot for so little money. Super easy to apply and very precise. Last the whole day doesn’t smudge off. And it’s cheap($8)!! Win/win! Would definitely recommend if you’re on a budget
Jerecha L.
North Adams, MA
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil uploaded by Jerecha L.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
Review for: Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil - Medium
At first I loved this product, it made my eyebrows look full and not fake like a lot of other products do. I used it for a total of four makeup looks, today being the last one. And it’s completely gone! I paid 7$ for this and if it had lasted a little bit longer I wouldn’t be this mad. BH Cosmetics Brow Pencil[product:bh-cosmetics-pressed-pigment-eyeshadow-palette,-take-me-back-to-brazil]
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil uploaded by Jesa L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite brow pencil. It's so easy to use. It's not too waxy so it goes on easily. It's the perfect consistency of creamy. It's usually always on sale on bh cosmetics website. I've tried other pencils and none compare to this one.
Cynthia S.
Review for: Medium
I love this brow pencil ! Very affordable , it matches my eyebrow color perfectly the tip is thin but you can still fill in your brows properly it’s not to creamy it’s perfect . Definitely recommend!!!
Angela C.
Lancaster
I love my BH brow pencil.. I'm not the best and join my brows but I do like to make them darker with a pencil. The color of the BH pencil is perfect and goes on very smooth