BY BH COSMETICS

The BH Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil from BH Cosmetics is a waterproof and non-irritating formula that adds shape and definition to your brows with an ultra-fine tip so you can get precision application. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• Is this pencil thick or smooth when you apply it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this is a wonderful product. It’s not as creamy a brow pencil as the Brow Wiz, but I do find that it stays on longer than the Brow Wiz. The creamier product wears off with your skin oils of course.

Anyway, I use my BH Studio Pro Brow Pencil in Dark Brown to add dimension to the ends of my brows. I use the Brow Wiz in Medium Brown for the beginning and middle and the BH for the ends. I️ prefer this transition over a solid color. Picture attached for reference.
Hannan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to be my favorite brow pencil. application was smooth and made my brows look so natural and nice. Con is that it finishes soooo fast. I feel like its gone in like 2 weeks. Not much product in them so because of that I probably will not be buying these again. I cant be buying only eye brow pencils from BH just to pay for shipping! Not worth it.
Divine Adalin ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HANDS DOWN THE BEST BROW PENCIL I HAVE EVER USED, YOU CAN CREATE A BOLD OR NATURAL BROW WITH THIS PRODUCT. it is so smooth and affrdable. i ordered it online and i use it almost every day. it is so incredible. i use the brunette shade, and its pretty accurate
Kari G.
This is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. To be fair, I've never used the ABH pencil so I can't compare though the reviews on the site have said it's just as good. The tip is thin enough that I can make precise markings and the formula is dense and waxy enough that once it's on me, it doesn't budge unless I purposely try to remove it. It's not like the colourpop pencil in which it's too waxy and it smudges and is overly pigmented. It's the perfect color for my brows, and I can darken it if I press harder. I purchased this for $4.50 about 8 months ago and I'm almost out which makes me really sad. BH tends to change their prices based on demand of a product which is annoying so I won't be repurchasing this anytime soon unless Ulta starts carrying it at a set price since there isn't anything else I'd buy from BH and I loathe paying for shipping. Honestly though, this product is amazing and I wish I could access it more easily.
Jeneca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought six different brow products in this by far is my favorite it's hard to describe the consistency it's tough enough to make small hair-like strokes but it's creamy enough to be able to blend out and it does last all day the spoolie on the end is a little rough but I have yet to find a shade that matches me perfectly and in the brunette it's a perfect match I purchased two of these and I use them every single day I have very thin brows and it's imperative that I draw mine on.  I was not expecting a $4 brow crayon or pencil to work better than my $7 Maybelline or my $3 elf Pomade on a pencil girl at heart and I just cannot say enough about this product if you are looking for a great brow product just get it girl
Rose R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow pencil, I have the "Brunette" shade, and it's perfect for me, I have bushy eyebrows in black, but I need a pencil for the definition, and this pencil is pretty awesome for that cause it have a thin tip, very useful for the eyebrow ends...
And the plus is the spoolie included.
Well, HD brow pencil from BH Cosmetics is an affordable eyebrow pencil, you can make a good definition, it comes in a nice shades, I recommend Brunette that is not too dark and not too light...
Easy to use, and a very light weight! Perfect for carrying it in your wallet.
You can buy it in www.bhcosmetics.com
I hope my review helps you.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
I use this eyebrow pencil daily. Its by far one of the best brow pencils I've used and works on my brows amazing. The consistency is excellent and it stays on my brows all day. The pricing is so good. I've went through a few brow pencils already and every time I make a purchase on BH Cosmetics I always order back ups because they are that amazing. I really recommend to try these if your looking for a good eyebrow pencil.
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is far and away my favorite brow product of all time. I have used NYX powder, and Anastasia brow gel, but this is my favorite. It is a very fine, soft pencil that is retractable. You can mimic individual hairs because it is fine. It's stays put really well and makes it unbelievably easy to shape your brows without looking like a clown. I ordered 3 of these last time, I don't want to run out!!
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very dry formula. Barely any pigment comes off when you swatch it on your skin, but it does come off on your brows. This product is a little harder to work with because it is so dry, but the final result is nice. I wouldn't recommend if you have a lot to fill in or if you're really drawing your brows in, because it would take forever. But if you just need a quick fill in, this isn't bad.
Leigh M.
I love this eyebrow pencil! I bought it in dark brown and it definitely worked super well. It is one of my favorite pencils and the pricing is actually really great. I loved the consistency of the pencils and how well they go on. When beginning it can go on kind of patchy, but just warm it up on the back of your hand and it will work.
Joseph N.
Is this pencil thick or smooth when you apply it?