BY BH COSMETICS

Remove even stubborn longwearing and waterproof products with our Studio Pro Eye & Lip Makeup Remover, a dual-action emulsion that gently and effectively breaks down makeup and whisks it away. The formula conditions skin and leaves it feeling clean, soft and refreshed, with no oily residue. For best results, shake well, saturate cotton pads with remover and lightly wipe off all traces of makeup.

Flor S.
Grover Beach , CA
This is my favorite eye makeup remover because it removes makeup really nicely. This is a really good value because it removes mascara quickly and it's too harsh. I recommend this to friends and family because it's one of my favs and good quality.
Ashleigh W.
Garland, TX
Oh I wanted to like this. I LOVE BH cosmetics. But this makeup remover wasn’t all that. It doesn’t remove waterproof cosmetics at all. My eyes stayed on. It’s SO OILY! I won’t be purchasing this product again.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I really like this makeup remover. Works really great- everything comes off without much effort. I enjoy the bottle and it's affordable not too expensive. I am a repeat user.
Kris P.
Bought this mainly for using with waterproof mascaras and hard to remove matte lipsticks .. works very very well a little oily but so good for waterproof and eyebrow pomades!!! Would definitely buy again!
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
Very comparable to the $12 one you can buy from Sephora's brand! It's a tray price and it does the job! I've prefer to use this type of makeup remover when dealing with my heavy eye makeup and then go over with a regular makeup wipe!
Selena S.
Vinton, TX
ordered the first on during a sale used it the first time left my face clear and it did not stay oily after using the product I ordered 3 more because this seems to be a very good working make up remover
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
I like this, I just prefer it weren't so oily! I have oily skin, so I would have liked for it to not have such an oily consistency. However, it does a great job at removing eye and lip makeup.
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
This does sorta get the job done. You have to reapply a couple times to take it all off...more times if you are using waterproof products. The best one is take it off by estee louder .
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
So I got this makeup and lip remover for my birthday and I tried that night so I could see how it works and let me tell you that it's a very good remover, it removed all my makeup including waterproof mascara.
Gaby R.
I bought the individual BH cosmetics eye & lip makeup remover in purple to get free shipping on my BH cosmetics order. Let me tell you I am impressed with this eye & lip makeup remover. I would definitely purchase this product all over again. It is a steal! This product removes everything with ease. It removes glue and eye glitter so easy. You do not struggle to remove your makeup whatsoever. I also like that this product does not sting my eyes nor cause a reaction on my skin. I definitely prefer this product over my Garnier micellar water. Highly recommend this product.
🍃Saci G.
Santo Domingo
¿remueve la mascara a prueba de agua con facilidad?