BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette

Go subtle in daylight and dark for evening drama with our all-matte, 10 color Studio Pro Contour Palette. The collection of six deep contour shades and four brightening highlighters makes it easy to accentuate features like a pro using one convenient compact. The universally flattering shades allow you to sculpt cheekbones, slim nose and jaw line, give eyes a lifted look and more.

What do you think about this product? I love their products but this one isn't realy useful for me? What am I doing wrong beauties? please help
Pros and cons of this product?
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette what brush would you use to blend this out xx ?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette!
Product Highlights
this works well. it blends out great and the colors are very good. however the powder does tend to be a bit chalky.in reviews
Eshika S.
Weston, FL
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Eshika S.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
These shades are very pigmented and blend really easily. The trick is to go in with a light hand and build it up. Blends flawlessly into the skin. This is my first contour palette from the times i was just getting into makeup and it performed really well with my beginner level skills. I still use it
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Levinda U.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
This was my first ever contour palette and I still absolutely love it. It was great for learning my colors to contour and blend with. Especially for the price point. Lots of colors and great pigment!
Saima S.
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Saima S.
Review for: Studio Pro Contour Palette
Nunca habia usado una palette de concealers y decidi comprar esta para un black Friday por que estaba a buen precio. me ah gustado mucho por que tiene una variedad de colores oscuros y claros, me gusta mucho la pigmentacion , se difuma muy bien y vale la pena comprarlo!
abby J.
Novi, MI
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by abby J.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
I’m new to bronzer, so getting this for $10.00 was really nice since I wasn’t sure what shade I would need. The formula is really nice and blends right in with my skin, I do wish it was slightly more pigmented but it’s buildable! Overall really good purchase.
Leslie S.
Chambersburg, PA
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Leslie S.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
I really like this paste contour because it is super easy to work with, apart it is not greasy it does not leave your skin marked because it blends super well. BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Anna H.
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
I actually love this Bh Cosmetics Studio Pro contour palette more than my Anastasia palette. It’s more pigmented and I just seem to use it more than my Anastasia.  I little dab of powder goes along way and blending wise is not so great but it could be my brush. All in all, it’s my favorite. Pictures are attached below. BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette - you literally can’t beat the pricing as well.
Lesli D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Lesli D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this palette!!! Has all the perfect neutral colors!!! I literally use this for my foundation powder on top of my liquid foundation. Bronzer. And eyeshadow and even brow powder as well!!!! Love this!!!
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Clarissa N.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
I love using this to contour! My bestfriend introduced this to me after she gave me a makeover and wow!! I wore it for my graduation photoshoot and I felt amazing!! Definitely worth the buy! And it’s so affordable!!
Ashley P.
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Ashley P.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
I bought this to use in my freelance makeup kit and so far, so good. I love how there are some warm tones and some cool tones so I can bronze and contour clients with one palette. Definitely a good palette for a great price BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
Ashley R.
Bronx, NY
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
Review for: BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette
This contour palette has a great array of shades it also blends very well . I don’t really like the highlight powder shades .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess W.
Natalie L.
Nolanville, TX
il y a un an
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette ? Ok friends, BH cosmetics is having a BIG sale right now and I just bought this contour pallete. Who's used this pallete and what were your thoughts?
beverly A. il y a 5 mois
I use it a lot EVERYTIME I contour I use it. It’s really good and the price is good too
Jennifer B.
Carlsbad , NM
il y a un an
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette? Does it make your face look caked ?
karla trp1588 dv C. il y a un an
In my experience, doesn't.