BY BH COSMETICS #53 in Makeup Sponges

• Wanting to get this but not sure if it's soft enough, has...1 Answers
  • What is the quality of this sponge?1 Answers
  • Anyone used this?is it worth it?3 Answers
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Beauty Blending Sponge
  • "Way better than dropping tons on a Beauty Blender. Works just as well and washes easily!" in 60 reviews
Megan J.
For the price, I am pretty pleased with my purchase. It works great, blends well without streaking my makeup and reaches all areas of my face. The reasons I did not give it 5-stars is because 1. When I wet my sponge a lot of soap was in it? That kind of threw me off and weirded me out a little. 2. It is definitely not squishy. It has a ton of firmness all over except for the pointed end of the sponge. To compare- if you like how soft the OG Beauty Blender is and would not want to trade for a sponge that is NOT similar to that texture/softness then you would probably hate this sponge. Very much different but it worked well for me!
EDNALYNN L.
This was my go to for awhile. When its damp it does increase in size. The blending power it provides is on a good scale. 1-10 = 8! It definitely does the job that its suppose to. So why the 4 star ? Although I am impress w/ the skills it provides as a tool, I find that this breaks a little easy but with some care you should be okay. Also, it doesn't last too long. I wouldn't recommend it to daily makeup users. Aside from all of that , I still will repurchase. The blending power overpower the negatives . Plus its affordable! Come on! BHcosmetics is awesome for that!
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I have always loved beauty sponges, especially this type. The color is amazing and it even matched my makeup bag. I have always recommended people to try Bh cosmetics and mostly to get sponges. I just love having this with me. It is very easy to apply foundation and contour with this beauty blender and then blend it in.
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the HARDEST blending sponge I have ever felt in my life. I tried to dampen it and it barely expanded. I tried to blend my foundation with it and it was like beating a rock against my face. So incredibly hard to use. And on top of that, it doesn’t soak up the product like my beauty blender does and distribute it around my face nicely. It was just super hard and not very great to use.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
Super affordable, and blends my makeup beautifully. I don't see the point in spending more than $5 for a sponge to apply/blend makeup, and BH cosmetics has great sponges. I highly recommend this beauty sponge! I use it to apply foundation, blend cream blush/contour, or blend liquid highlighter when it gets tricky. Great when wet or dry.
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this sponge!!!!!! It’s an amazing dupe of the beauty blender. It’s perfect for the bouncing technique and has a great shape for that under eye area. It’s a good price and sold on by cosmetics website! They always have great deals going on so pick up some beautiful palettes and add this sponge to your cart as well, you will NOT regret it.
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
This beauty sponge is not also inexpensive and gorgeous but also super soft. It absorbs little product so you don't have to use lots of foundation, concealer or loose powder to achieve that porcelain skin look that we all like.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is decent for the price. It doesn’t get very squishy but because of that it doesn’t soak up a ton of product. Because it’s not soaking up product, you get better coverage with your foundation but it’s harder to blend so it’s a trade off. It’s worth giving a shot for a the inexpensive price tag.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This is a great blending sponge. It’s very soft and makes my liquid foundation look very natural. The only downside is the size. It’s a little too big to use around my eye area. I would love to see a smaller version of this blending sponge.
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Renton
It really works. It’s almost the exact same as the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original pretty cheap which makes me happy. They work the exact same where you have to wet your sponge.
Chloe S.
Hurricane, WV
Is it soft or dense? Cause I heard that if they are dense they don't work good lol
beauty f.
debrecen
Anyone used this?is it worth it?
Alexis R.
How long do they last?
Ms. K.
erie, PA
How do you clean these? Also if you use water on them so they go back to their normal texture and size?
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
How does this compare to a beauty blender? I am an avid beauty blender user. But I'm always looking for other alternatives to try.

back