BY BH COSMETICS

Featuring a gorgeous ivory and gold-tone studded case, our Studded Couture 12 Piece Brush Set gives your vanity a runway-inspired accent. Ultra-soft, high-quality professional brushes for face and eyes let you create the perfect finish-and the convenient case snaps closed for easy travel.

Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
I don’t have this exact set, I have the polka dot set, but they are pretty much the same except the pattern the brushes/case. I use these brushes every time I do my makeup and I’m extremely impressed!! I bought these for my birthday during a sale and wasn’t expecting to be super wowed by them, but they’re extremely soft and easily pick up product. The large fan brush is a tad floppy, but I can still pick up highlighter on it and it makes it easy to get a very natural looking highlight. My favorite brush is the blending brush though, I use it at the beginning of my eyeshadow looks for transition shades and blending out darker shadows to give them that blown out effect. I would definitely recommend these brushes and even buy some more for myself.
Kimberly C.
This brush set is amazing for its price! You get 12 brushes, for eyes and face, and the carrying case for at most $20. I got mine for $15 because BH is always having amazing sales. The brushes are cruelty free and VERY soft! The domed blending brush is one of my fave brushes in my entire collection. It AMAZING for blending out colors! I think this would be a great set for a beginner because it’s brushes everyone usually already has, but it’s still great. Recommend.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
The brush set is adorable. Especially the case it comes in also! I couldn’t find the actual one I got but I got the pink and black polka dotted one. It came with a few face brushes and a few eyeshadow brushes which I did put most brushes to use. I really needed more brushes when I purchased, and BH cosmetics was having a great deal too! Cheap and affordable. Brushes are worth the money.
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
BH cosmetic brushes are some of the most underrated brushes I feel out there the quality of the brush is Moses I’m amazing I just got rid of one brands that I have for almost 5 years that was in a previous collection I think it was or might still be out the black and pink polkadots it is one of the best sets I still have the fan brush from that set
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
I AM HERE FOR IT! 90% of my makeup brushes are from BH cosmetics. The quality is AMAZING for such a great price. I have brushes from three years ago that are still in perfect condition. I have used them on myself as well as many of my clients. Definitely my favorite brushes. I truly prefer them over Morphe brushes.
shell s.
Texas
My first ever brush set, bh is underrated. That is all. Get chu some hunnnyy 😍 will deff get more brushes from them when im on a budget. Plus the packaging & multi purpose of the brushes is everything BH Cosmetics Studded Couture - 12 Piece Brush Set
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
I love love the BH cosmetics products but especially the makeup brushes ! They work amazing! Very effective product. These brushes are so soft & so affordable very good prices ! Everything BH cosmetics sells
Is a great price ! Amazing value .
I went online and got what I wanted at BH cosmetics.
It’s so easy to order & delivery is super fast ladies !
They have major sales all
The time ! The brushes are just great ! Go online now and get some . 💖💖💄
Jay R.
Ridgefield , NJ
Literally was my only set of makeup brushes for a year. I use every brush in my makeup brand. None of the little hairs have ever fallen out. I especially love the eyeshadow brushes! They make blending eyeshadows so much easier
Lauren J.
Broomfield, CO
Amazing brushes! And for the price?! It's crazy. They are easy to clean and don't absorb your product into them. The density of bristles is perfect and I'm still going strong with these brushes after 2 years of use!
Delaney L.
This is great little makeup set. First, let's start with the packaging. Adorable, to say the least. It's a cream color with gold accents. It comes in a tube like holder that unsnaps to give you 2 sides that act like brush holders.
Now, for the brushes. These are awesome quality! It has a great mix of eye and face brushes. I've used them everyday for 2 years and they are still going strong. Super soft as Well!