BH Cosmetics Studded Couture 12 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Nora G.

BY BH COSMETICS

Kaycee W.
Auburn
These brushes are worth the price a couple times over!! I am absolutely amazed at how great these brushes blend, how soft they are, and just the overall quality. I don’t use about 3 of the brushes included but they are still worth it. I will be purchasing more from BH soon!
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I really love the studded pattern on the case. It looks so beautiful and equally luxurious. I am totally in love with this packaging. The case is pretty much travel-friendly but it is slightly heavy. It keeps my brushes clean and hygienic. The case has two straps with buttons on it sides, which fits tightly and makes this case fit for travel purposes.
Marina R.
I have had this for 2 years so far and the foundation brush fell apart since its a stippling brush and I used it as a buffing brush so be aware of that, other than that, every single other brush is working amazing 😊
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
I love these brushes. I use them every day and they are my primary makeup brushes. No loss of hairs and they clean well
Kimberly S.
Cicero
Super soft very impressed get the job done hardly and hairs come out easily to clean, recommend if your on a budget
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
I got this and I love the look of this product so far! The container for the brushes is so cute and handy. I can’t wait to use them all! So far I love the texture of the brushes and they work well
Sarah P.
These brushes are of such good quality, especially since the price is so low. They're super soft and blend out products like a dream. The foundation brush specifically doesn't soak up a lot of foundation and blends out without streaks, which I like.
María E.
The super soft professional quality synthetic brushes apply makeup with ease providing precision just where you want it. I recommend it is ideal for Professional or beginner