BY BH COSMETICS

Spray brush with Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray before applying for a intense sparkly effect
Add a pop to the eyes by placing a small amount in the center of the eyelid for extra shimmer
Combine and layer different shades within the palette for endless iridescent dimension
Bold luminosity & color pay off
Sweep across cheekbones, browbones, and the bridge of the nose for an effortless glow
Allergy Tested
Dermatologist Tested

Ingredients

Ingredients/Ingrédients / Made in PRC– Total Net Wt / Poids Net 1.16 oz / 33 g ℮ (6 Highlighters / 6 Poudres Illuminatrices / 6 Highlighters) Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Triisotridecyl Trimellitate, Magnesium Myristate, o-Cymen-5-ol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)]

Stephanie M.
New Haven
This palette is truly wonderful! There is such a great selection of shimmery highlight shades to go with any look or skin tone. I love the staying power of this formula, as well as the overall glow it gives. This is a really great value also, because it's only $17 retail (plus BH Cosmetics has tons of sales and even now you can get it for $10.50). The pans are rather large and it will take quite some time for me to get through all the product. I am definitely interested in the Blacklight highlighter palette now that I know how great the Spotlight palette is!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This palette has some of the smoothest blinding highlights I have ever used. It is reflective without any glitter. It’s perfect for that glow from within. Super affordable and the best bang for your buck, i recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves to blind the world. I will repurchase this (if I have to, you get a great amount of product)
Lilliana M.
This is one of my most favorite highlighters it's my go-to highlighter I use highlighting palette almost everyday when I do my highlight I beyond love it I also found like other tubes for this highlighting palette but I would very much love to review and try this highlighting palette on my YouTube channel from your app so that people can know that they can get things from your app and they will love your app way more and they will download it and do those surveys that you guys called snaps because they will love this app as much as I do and I think that you guys deserve the views thank you
Angela S.
Hillsboro , OH
I love this highlighter the price is awesome it’s super pigmented I literally use this almost every single day. I would definitely buy this again. An it really gives you a nice glow an does not look powdery so I’m amazed with the product an a lot of there other products as well. BH cosmetics has it going on an great prices as well BH Cosmetics® Spotlight Highlight - 6 Color Palettenobody should ever be disappointed
SJ H.
This performs SO well, especially for the price you pay! It is very buildable so you can go more subtle or stellar 🤩 The only thing I will say is you may not get use out of ever shade, but because it's so cheap and the pans are so big it's not really a deal breaker for me!
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Spotlight highlight color palette is absolutely fantastic! It not only has great color but there is so much of it. The highlight laugh all day and is very beautiful on. I get lots of compliments on it and there so many colors to choose from! Is a must!!!
Heather D.
This palette is so amazing. It is inexpensive and so gorgeous! I am obsessed with the shades. I use it almost daily for my cheeks, brow bone, nose, and inner corner highlight! Its buttery and can be used subtly or for a glow to the gods look....its better then glow kits!!!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
Love love love this highlighting palette, not only is it affordable it's got a lot of product in that pallet, they are all very stunning colors for a natural highlight also a little goes a long way be careful LOL but I must say I've tried a lot of high-end highlighters and I keep coming back to all the BH cosmetic highlighters they have three different ones now
Makeup P.
Columbia
BH Cosmetics® Spotlight Highlight - 6 Color Palette
I got this pallet at my local Ulta store I’ve been searching for a new highlight pallet and this one caught my eye! I’m glad it did! money well spent. It comes with 6 colors it’s incredibly pigmented and blinding. It applies to my skin so smoothly it’s so satisfying to apply I use all 6 colors they’re all pretty
Danielle E.
Grand Rapids, MI
The bh cosmetics spotlight highlight color palette is the highlight palette I reach for the most! The colors are creamy and give a beautiful glow to the Cupid’s bow, check bones, and inner corner of the eye. I’m all about great products without breaking the bank. Bh cosmetics kills it!