BY BH COSMETICS

This elegant and stylish blush palette from bh cosmetics combines the best shades for eyes and cheeks for any occasion. The shades of this palette have been carefully selected to be complimentary making primping for your big event easy and fun.

• I just purchased this yesterday but it hasn't came yet are the ey...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lizbeth B.
This is a very good palette, because has 30 eyeshadows and bluses in many different colors. The packaging it is very complete, has a mirrow. The price it is very good. The palette is convenient, becaude the colors are very pigmented. I definitely buy it again.
Alexa H.
These eyeshadows are amazing. The pigment in them is really good. Plus the shadows are really affordable. I got my palettes online. The packaging is really simple but cute. I would totally recommend buying these.
Jess H.
Milford, MA
The tones of this palette are lovely. The pigmentation is great. Lasts longer if you use a primer, without I don't find they last too long.
Alyssa G.
I love the variety of different colors in the palette. You can do any type of look. And they also have blushes which is perfect.
april p.
This is such an awesome pallet you can use this for a lot of different looks. Great color pigment.
Karen H.
Mora
I was blown away by this palette! The blushes have wonderful pigmentation and a nice range of colors. I even use some of them as eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are great too! I love the mix of colors, both matte and shimmers. All around a great palette. I would recommend this palette to any makeup lover, beginner or novice. A great one to add to any collection. It was also very affordable! I am thoroughly impressed with bh Cosmetics!
Judith R.
I'm absolutely in love with this product! Its super affordable and super pigmented! You can get them at there website .. another thing I like about them is that it last super long and some color don't even need fix plus to show their pigment. I would definitely recommend it and I will honestly buy it again !
janaaa ..
Amazing packaging! Perfect condition! It is very useful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy to apply and useeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I would definitely recommend it ! I would definitely but it again.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this make up pallet! I actually got thr Jenni Rivera one which is similar to thia one. 36 shadows and 6 blushes i love how the c9lors are long stay and also have the glitter and matte shadows for whatever occasion! The colors are amazing and go alot with my skin tone!!
Kristy T.
This was my first makeup purchase and I love everything about this! It blends so nicely I use the blush shades for eyeshadows and blush! I get a ton of compliments when I where this palette! It's affordable too so I would definitely purchase again!!!
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
I just purchased this yesterday but it hasn't came yet are the eyeshadows more like creamy or are they regular aka more powdery