BY BH COSMETICS

This elegant and stylish blush palette from bh cosmetics combines the best shades for eyes and cheeks for any occasion. The shades of this palette have been carefully selected to be complimentary making primping for your big event easy and fun.

• I just purchased this yesterday but it hasn't came yet ar...2 Answers
BH Cosmetics Special Occasion Palette
  • "This is a very good palette, because has 30 eyeshadows and bluses in many different colors. The packaging it is very complete, has a mirrow. The price it is very good. The palette is convenient, becaude the colors are very pigmented. I definitely buy it again." in 33 reviews
Kayla W.
So BH cosmetics is my go to for so much. Their brushes, eye palettes, eye liner, blush, bronzer. You can’t beat the price because the quality is so good. I wanted a palette that I could do day and night looks with. Also, the blush options are bomb! You wouldn’t think you would like or want all of the options, wrong! I can’t wait to get a tan and still have blush options. This palette caters to everyone and the looks are endless. Highly recommend to ANYONE and EVERYONE! I have a palette obsession, so if it was bad, I would know.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
This is a great palette for everyday use the Shadows are more neutral and there is a good selection of them as well as a good selection of blushes I imagine it would be great for travel and when I do travel again I do plan to take this with me because it has the blush and the eyeshadow and it's very personal and I love it and the payout is great brother the colors and it's really inexpensive
Amber R.
Knoxville, IA
This is such a good palette. I use every single shade, if I don’t know what palette to use, this is my go to. The blushes are amazing for eyeshadows. It always looks good with my brown eyes. I would definitely buy again! BH Cosmetics is soooo adorable and crazy pigmented!
Maura T.
This was my first palette I️ had ever bought when I️ started getting more into makeup. It’s a great palette. Lots of transition colors and I️ loved the blushes. Sometimes I️ used the blushes as shadows too. Easy to apply and blend. Super affordable!
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
Another great palette from bh cosmetics. I love that it has blushes together with the eye shadows. A great all in one palette to travel with to do a day or night look. The shades are pigmented and easy to work with.
Ciera O.
I love everything about this palette but I must say some of the shadows are chalky. They all blend very well and most have amazing color pay off but some are subpar. Either way it’s an amazing deal for the price!
Kristen A.
Middlebury, IN
Formula wise, BH Cosmetics is pretty good. The colors are blendable and work well together. I think the palette itself just isn’t for me, color wise. It is good if you want a bunch of soft colors in one place though. And the blushes are wonderful.
Chastity B.
So I love bh cosmetics and I own a few of their palates. This one does not have good pigmentation in comparison to their others unfortunately. You really have to pack it on to get pay off. Sad :(
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I don’t like the shadow eyes from this palette. The pigmentation is low; but I like very much the blushes. There is a very good colors and combination. I feel I will not buy it again.
Jennifer O.
Pueblo, CO
The colors in this palette is beautiful the eyeshadow shades are so unique pretty & pigmented the blushes are all different shades & also very pretty & the bronzer & highlight shade are nice as well some of these colors in the palette seem a little powdery but I have yet to use them on my face I will update my review after I do my makeup with it. I just received this along with 2 other palettes and a set of 5 lipglosses so I have only swatched this. So far I am happy I decided to try this brand & will be a returning customer.
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
I just purchased this yesterday but it hasn't came yet are the eyeshadows more like creamy or are they regular aka more powdery

back