BH Cosmetics Smooth Canvas - Long-Wear Shadow Primer-Bisque uploaded by Alex C.

BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

This multipurpose shadow primer gives lids a smooth, evenly-hued surface-perfect for eyeshadow application! The long-wearing formula goes on creamy, then dries to a soft matte finish that's perfect for hiding imperfections. It also works on its own as an easy-to-blend eyeshadow! It comes in four matte shades (peach, pink, and yellow), plus an icy white shimmer. There's something to suit just about any complexion and look.

Alex C.
I was really excited to try this based on some reviews I read on their website. I regularly use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion & seversl people said it was exactly like that, if not better. When I opened it today, it seemed like it was dried out & I had a difficult time using it. I'm having mixed feelings about this! ☹
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
When I tell you guys that this primer is like literally waterproof it is! This literally converts your makeup to stay on for sooooo long like its crazy! I never expected something to stay on for soo long! I love it
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I like this primer, because it's similar to concealer, which is what I typically use as eyeshadow primer. This is a much cheaper version of Mac's paint pots, and they're just as good. I highly recommend all bh products. They're an amazing company, from quality products to customer service.
Sue J.
Melbourne
This product can be quite hard and stiff to work with BUT it is the best eyeshadow primer out there. I’ve tried them all on my double hooded lids! Nothing works like this does.BH Cosmetics Smooth Canvas - Long-Wear Shadow Primer-Bisque