BY BH COSMETICS

We invite you to indulge in our 120-Color anniversary palette, a celebration of wearable color in satins, shimmers, and mattes, created in honor of BH Cosmetics' sixth year in business. Whether you want a smoked-out effect for evening or bold brights to make your eyes really pop, this party-perfect eyeshadow collection has everything you need for day-to-night looks, from pales and neutrals to rich, highly pigmented jewel tones. Join us for the birthday festivities!

BH Cosmetics Sixth Edition - 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! It has so many colors and so pigmented. I definitely want to buy all the edition palettes now. " in 72 reviews
  • "I'm literally in love with this palette lol! There so many great colors to choose from. To bold to neutral! The formula is great and the colors are just stunning. I would really recommend that you try this palette out!" in 13 reviews
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
BH Cosmetics 6th Edition 2nd tray to go is a 6 color eyeshadow palette. I got this from Influenser in my Kohls Vox Box. I love these shadows. They are perfect for anyone who loves a Smokey eye. They blend amazing! I have got bh cosmetics wild and alluring before in the past that I ordered. Its a baked shadow. I loved it. I also bought BH Cosmetics | Carli Bybel - 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette and I hate it. It stinks of baby powder so bad. Ever since I got that palette I havent ordered from them again. I wish there was a way to know which ones smell and which ones dont. I can say that this 6th Edition palette doesnt smell at all. I would definetly order more shadows like this! The colors look metallic and have shine to them. I dont see alot of glitter so you could definetly do a full eye or use on your crease. I like these alot and I highly recommend. Ill be looking into getting this whole set.

#KohlsBeautyHaul
#KohlsLoveYourLook
Kayla B.
Houma
I've been looking for a nice colorful palette to play with recently, and I decided on this one. And it was definitely worth it! The shadows are really beautiful and super pigmented- some of them are already poppin without a primer or base underneath. Also, they're super soft and some of them are pretty buttery feeling- which I honestly didn't expect. Yes, the pan sizes are a bit small, but when you have so much to work with and such wild colors I think it's a pretty small downside compared to the upsides. If you're looking for a good palette with lots of colorful, BRIGHT shadows I would for sure recommend this one.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
I loveee everything from bh cosmetics. These 120 palettes are always on sale and 120 colors!!! Sooo many looks! Bh shadows are always good quality, very pigmented, easy to use, and are exactly what they claim to be. The prices are unbelievably affordable and dont match the quality, bc you're getting high end quality products for super cheap prices. The palettes are a matte black plastic that is sturdy, sleek, looks nice and professional. These 120 color palettes are obviously going to be big, but they're not side by side or facing each other. There are two trays that stack inside the palette and both are removable. This is one of favorite cool palettes.
Mari L.
Bowie
Creamy pigments that are strong! One of my favorite palettes. Easy to use! The package was nice and pretty and came with a coupon inside! My eye color is brown and colors work well for me! Only question is why aren’t you buying a it now!!!???
Angejolie B.
Love this palette! So much variety for the price. Bold shades, metallic, smokey, matte. You have it all! And it is pigmented and easy to blend. This is a great palette to get when you need alot of colors right away but can't spend alot on individual pigments or multiple palettes.
Rachel S.
Portland
This pallet has a very neutral feel and look to it, it does have pops of colors and both warm and cool tones. Plenty of neutral browns and tans, some brow bone highlights. It is really a great travel palette as there are so many options for looks in just the one palette.
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Wow I LOVE this palette!! First of all, it’s SO PIGMENTED! This is the kind of quality I’d expect from a luxury brand! I got it from Kohl’s for only $16. Secondly, there as SOOO many colors - I would never run out of eyeshadow. It gives me so much inspiration! In the pictures above I did a mermaid inspired look with this palette.
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
I received this as a gift and was so happy about it! If you are looking to do colorful looks or are a makeup artist, this has so many colors for a fair price. The colors are very pigmented and blendable, I was super happy with this!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I love this pallet it's great for the amount of money you have to spend to get all of Shadows and they're all really great shadow that haven't had a problem with any of them at all and I've been able to create so many different looks with them it's a very versatile and you don't get a whole lot of every shadow which is nice because it makes you experiment more with others colors if that's what you're looking to do it's great to push you to do that
Julian S.
Memphis, TN
Loved it and loved the fact that it has so many colors you would love it. It could be a little more pigmented. It was my first time trying it but I liked it a lot. I would recommend it to someone who loves bright colors.
angelica s.
How is the pigmentation
sabrina b.
Hanover, PA
How are the pigments of these?
Samantha B.
Do some of them have a shimmer and do u need to use a white base for the bright colors to pop
Essa sombras são muito boas . E as cores são um show . Amei
Ashley B.
High River
Is this brand cruelty-free?