BH Cosmetics Sixth Edition - 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette

We invite you to indulge in our 120-Color anniversary palette, a celebration of wearable color in satins, shimmers, and mattes, created in honor of BH Cosmetics' sixth year in business. Whether you want a smoked-out effect for evening or bold brights to make your eyes really pop, this party-perfect eyeshadow collection has everything you need for day-to-night looks, from pales and neutrals to rich, highly pigmented jewel tones. Join us for the birthday festivities!

• Should I buy this one? Price is a good point but what about quality?2 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation4 Answers
  • Is this pallet worth buying??2 Answers
Teresa M.
Awesome palette! Honestly I didn't believe all the hype about BH having really pigmented formulas, so I had to try it out myself. They were right! For being such an inexpensive palette, the colors truly have some amazing pigment. They pick up very easily on the brush, and effortlessly apply to the lids. No need to swirl your brush in the pan, a couple taps will pick up plenty of color. Honestly, not much fall out either! A little tap or blow on your brush can also help avoid that. There's a small amount of kick back in the pans, nothing extreme. Less than most palettes that have similar pigmentation. The shadows also blend with hardly any effort! Into the skin, and into other shadows they transition easily. I also just love that the top palette can fit right onto the top of the compact so you can easily see all of your color options. The palette is super sleek as well! In my opinion the only downside to the palette is the repetitive colors. I do like that most colors have atleast a couple transition shades, but most of them swatch similar. On a better note, won't be running out any time soon! I just wish they would have used those areas where they have repetitive colors to add some additional shades! Maybe even glitter shades! Another downfall of the palette is that most, if not all of the shades have a satin finish. Not a whole lot of color selections for matte shades, if any. I would have rated 5 stars if they had more mattes! And last but not least, I ordered my palette directly from BH cosmetics website. I received a few of my items damaged, this being one of them. It did have a layer of bubble wrap inside of the palette itself, but other than that it was packaged in packing paper. Customer service did however offer me a replacement which is great!
naf C.
I bought this eyeshadow palette by BH cosmetics not too long ago because it has many different colors and I wanted a palette that I can try to experiment with all these different shades. I always like eye shadow palettes that have multiple colors but are also vibrant. I had heard a lot about BH cosmetics before and wasn't too sure if it would be worth it or not but I still decided to buy it because it isn't very expensive. I was really amazed as to how easy it is to use this palette! It's slightly creamy, gentle on your eyelids but also doesn't crease. I am a little new with BH since I haven't used many of their products before and I loved the fact that you can even see pigmentation after only using just one coat. They are quite bright! I also like the way the colors are placed on the palette because it's easy for a newbie to combine two or more colors together that can fit well on their eyes. I highly recommend this palette to everyone.
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
BH Cosmetics 6th Edition 2nd tray to go is a 6 color eyeshadow palette. I got this from Influenser in my Kohls Vox Box. I love these shadows. They are perfect for anyone who loves a Smokey eye. They blend amazing! I have got bh cosmetics wild and alluring before in the past that I ordered. Its a baked shadow. I loved it. I also bought BH Cosmetics | Carli Bybel - 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette and I hate it. It stinks of baby powder so bad. Ever since I got that palette I havent ordered from them again. I wish there was a way to know which ones smell and which ones dont. I can say that this 6th Edition palette doesnt smell at all. I would definetly order more shadows like this! The colors look metallic and have shine to them. I dont see alot of glitter so you could definetly do a full eye or use on your crease. I like these alot and I highly recommend. Ill be looking into getting this whole set.

Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I love this pallet it's great for the amount of money you have to spend to get all of Shadows and they're all really great shadow that haven't had a problem with any of them at all and I've been able to create so many different looks with them it's a very versatile and you don't get a whole lot of every shadow which is nice because it makes you experiment more with others colors if that's what you're looking to do it's great to push you to do that
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
If you are looking for a wide range of color options this palette is perfect for you! You can’t beat the price for this many colors, and the pigmentation is impressive considering the price. This palette has a nice balance of natural shades and bright colors. Perfect palette for anyone first getting into makeup, as well as anyone who just loves trying out lots of different colors!
Val C.
I used this palette for my makeup tutorials is great bc I have a lot of shades on one palette so I can give the idea of the tone I would recommend for the makeup look it is very effordable but I wouldn’t used these eyeshadows on the daily basis because isn’t pigmented and it has a lot of fall out
Liz T.
Not a bad palette for the price. I was really disappointed in how small the pan sizes are. I know it’s 120 shadows but the pans are about the size of a dime. Luckily this palette is so cost effective, you could buy two if you want. You can create hundreds of looks. Great for those who want to experiment with color without wasting a more expensive product.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I was really suprised at the quality of these shadows!  Considering the price point, my hopes were not very high, but they are highly pigmented, good variety of hues, and they stay all day without smudging, but are still completely blendable!  Will be buying this one for myself, and a gift!
Natalie M.
Winston Salem, NC
BH cosmetics is a wonderful brans that offers low-cost products that have great quality. It is simple packaging but because it wants to keep its price it slow. I would recommend this for someone who is trying to add more colors to the collection or want to try out more colors on their eyes.
Angejolie B.
Love this palette! So much variety for the price. Bold shades, metallic, smokey, matte. You have it all! And it is pigmented and easy to blend. This is a great palette to get when you need alot of colors right away but can't spend alot on individual pigments or multiple palettes.
angelica s.
How is the pigmentation
sabrina b.
Hanover, PA
How are the pigments of these?
Fabiana G.
Should I buy this one? Price is a good point but what about quality?
Arely H.
How are pigments?
Makayla E.
Anaheim, CA
Do these colors need a primer with them or are they okay on their own?