BY BH COSMETICS

Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
BH Cosmetics brushes are a great alternative to pricier products. They are soft, and they work pretty well. I really haven't had any problems with this brush set, except for they do start to break down a bit after several months of use in a couple washings. But all in all, I definitely would recommend giving these a try if you can't afford something pricier!
Vanessa c.
Philadelphia
These brushes are great better than my Mac ones and that’s hard to say but it’s true I’ve gotten complaints from clients that my Mac brushes poke or irritate them but my bh brushes never once a complain if anything they ask me about the brushes!
Katie M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Really good brushes for the price point. Great for someone looking to start their collection with a set. Has brushes for the face and eyes. You could do an entire look with just this set which is awesome. Would recommend to any beginner
Milary J.
Kissimmee, FL
Me encantan estas brochas. Con estas fue que empece a maquillarme y poco a poco voy aprendiendo mas. Soy una aprendiz aun y creo que me va bien con estas.
Priscilla T.
Hamilton, ON
This is my first professional brush set and I have to say, for the price, it met beyond the standards. The brushes are super soft and it is easy to apply makeup with them. I use them daily to blend my eyeshadow and put setting powder on. I would recommend this set to anyone who is just starting with makeup on a budget.
Alondra E.
Doral, FL
This brushes are great, and the price is so good too.
The bristles are so soft and they treat so good my face haha:)
It's a very complete set for someone who's starting at this or even for a professional makeup artist!
I like BH cosmetics so much!