BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rosemarry C.BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kat 💙.

BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "If I could marry makeup I’d marry this palette because I love it so freakin much! ITS SO PIGMENTED FOR THE PRICE" in 6 reviews
Monica L.
east palo alto
Love the colors and how it applies on the eye.. not expensive at all and has alot of different colors first time user and is long lasting if you wear your primer and set it. Yes would def buy again.
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
My friend gave this to me. This was my first owned palette when I started learning about makeup. This is a great palette for beginners
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
The colors blend well and are beautiful but tend to use the first edition more. I prefer the array of colors in that palatte more.
Kitty C.
Centralia, WA
These are so soft and buttery and very vibrant and beautiful! I definitely would recommend this palette! The prices are great!
Beth G.
These palettes are amazing and so affordable. Any and every color you could ever need is in this palette and great pigment
Bethany P.
Stilwell
I really love this. It's so beautiful and pigmented. Some of the colors you have to build, so that does kind of suck
Jazmine L.
Albuquerque
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Enaitha O.
Racine
Amazing variety!! Color pigment is awesome!! I am a huge fan of BH cosmetics!! Great value for the money!
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a fan of the big bh eyeshadow palettes. Not pigmented enough at all. Doesnt look that great