BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "If I could marry makeup I’d marry this palette because I love it so freakin much! ITS SO PIGMENTED FOR THE PRICE" in 6 reviews
Shavon W.
Kinston, NC
I use this palette on a regular basis, it has everything from nudes, neutral to bold and colorful. I can do the simplest look for work and then do a bold look for a night on the town or a costume party. The looks are infinite
Destiny M.
I used this palette to do kind of an Earth type look as well as many other products. There is almost every color you could possibly think of in this palette. It is truly isn’t a disappointment. Definitely worth buying.
Emely T.
This was one of my very first palettes ever. I remember not needing any palette or eye shadow for a very long time. Great price point. And an amazing variety of colors. I would highly recommend especially if you are beginning to wear eyeshadow.
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
I love this palette so much. It has great and lots of colors in it, it colors has great pigmentation, very easy to apply, it’s not too powdery (if that makes sense) and looks great on my skin. I love playing with it, I’m no means an expert on makeup but I do know that this palette is of great quality for the price. Price is very accessible. If you are just beginning purchasing makeup’s this is the first palette you need to own.
Kiara B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one only the very first pallets I be own once I started to get into makeup. I live it still! The price is very reasonable with pretty good quality!! Also the color variety in this palette is great it's hard to find good quality palettes that have so many vibrant colors! BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
EM R.
Hamilton, OH
This palette is so nice!! There’s so many different shades and it’s so cheap!! I bought it on the bh website and I’ve used it so much!! Would definitely recommend to someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot but wants a lot of different shades!!
Monica L.
E Palo Alto, CA
Love the colors and how it applies on the eye.. not expensive at all and has alot of different colors first time user and is long lasting if you wear your primer and set it. Yes would def buy again.
Claudia M.
I purchased this back when I was in high school and I don’t know if it’s bad or not but I still have my palate and it has been more than five years absolutely amazing colors very high pigmented and no fall out.
Daiana G.
Boston
I love love love BH cosmetics eye palettes! They're definitely a great dupe for some of the more expensive palettes and the colors are beautiful!
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
My friend gave this to me. This was my first owned palette when I started learning about makeup. This is a great palette for beginners