BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rosemarry C.BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kat 💙.

BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "If I could marry makeup I’d marry this palette because I love it so freakin much! ITS SO PIGMENTED FOR THE PRICE" in 6 reviews
Ebony S.
Davie, FL
I love this palette for on the job makeup artistry. It has every possible color you could want, it's easy to sanitize after each client and the cost is very affordable. The only downside to this palette is that some of the lighter colors are not that pigmented, but the more you apply the more pigmented it becomes. I would recommend for anyone starting out as a mua or anyone that wants to practice which colors are complimentary to them.
Rosemarry C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all the bright rainbow eyeshadows it consist of! It’s so pretty and it is so affordable! BH Cosmetics always have sales,that’s what I always love about them. Some eyeshadows have pigmentation some don’t but with a bit concealer and blending ooooo you got yourself a snatched look.😉🙌🏽 BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
I use this palette MORE THAN ANY PTHER PALETTE I own ! I have over 30 palettes and I ALWAYS always come back to this one. It was my first ever real eyeshadow palette / not a Walgreens buy and I couldn't be more pleased. The only reason this doesn't have 10 stars is because it won't let me give it 10 stars. The one downside is there is definitely fallout . It's so important to tap the brush before applying to the lid. However the amount of colors you get make this totally worth it. Way more pigmented than morphe even !
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from BH. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Shavon W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this palette on a regular basis, it has everything from nudes, neutral to bold and colorful. I can do the simplest look for work and then do a bold look for a night on the town or a costume party. The looks are infinite
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
I am in love with this palette! It has sooo many awesome colors. The great thing about BH cosmetics is that they do sales all the time so look out for that! I got this palette for half off. The colors are very pigmented and last a long time!
Destiny M.
I used this palette to do kind of an Earth type look as well as many other products. There is almost every color you could possibly think of in this palette. It is truly isn’t a disappointment. Definitely worth buying.
EM R.
Hamilton, OH
This palette is so nice!! There’s so many different shades and it’s so cheap!! I bought it on the bh website and I’ve used it so much!! Would definitely recommend to someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot but wants a lot of different shades!!
Claudia G.
I purchased this back when I was in high school and I don’t know if it’s bad or not but I still have my palate and it has been more than five years absolutely amazing colors very high pigmented and no fall out.
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
I love this palette so much. It has great and lots of colors in it, it colors has great pigmentation, very easy to apply, it’s not too powdery (if that makes sense) and looks great on my skin. I love playing with it, I’m no means an expert on makeup but I do know that this palette is of great quality for the price. Price is very accessible. If you are just beginning purchasing makeup’s this is the first palette you need to own.