BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rosemarry C.BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kat 💙.

BY BH COSMETICS

Kat 💙.
North Andover , MA
I love this palette so much. It has great and lots of colors in it, it colors has great pigmentation, very easy to apply, it’s not too powdery (if that makes sense) and looks great on my skin. I love playing with it, I’m no means an expert on makeup but I do know that this palette is of great quality for the price. Price is very accessible. If you are just beginning purchasing makeup’s this is the first palette you need to own.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
I use this palette MORE THAN ANY PTHER PALETTE I own ! I have over 30 palettes and I ALWAYS always come back to this one. It was my first ever real eyeshadow palette / not a Walgreens buy and I couldn't be more pleased. The only reason this doesn't have 10 stars is because it won't let me give it 10 stars. The one downside is there is definitely fallout . It's so important to tap the brush before applying to the lid. However the amount of colors you get make this totally worth it. Way more pigmented than morphe even !
Shavon W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this palette on a regular basis, it has everything from nudes, neutral to bold and colorful. I can do the simplest look for work and then do a bold look for a night on the town or a costume party. The looks are infinite
Rosemarry C.
Los Angeles
I love all the bright rainbow eyeshadows it consist of! It’s so pretty and it is so affordable! BH Cosmetics always have sales,that’s what I always love about them. Some eyeshadows have pigmentation some don’t but with a bit concealer and blending ooooo you got yourself a snatched look.😉🙌🏽 BH Cosmetics Second Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from BH. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
I am in love with this palette! It has sooo many awesome colors. The great thing about BH cosmetics is that they do sales all the time so look out for that! I got this palette for half off. The colors are very pigmented and last a long time!
Monica L.
east palo alto
Love the colors and how it applies on the eye.. not expensive at all and has alot of different colors first time user and is long lasting if you wear your primer and set it. Yes would def buy again.
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
My friend gave this to me. This was my first owned palette when I started learning about makeup. This is a great palette for beginners
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
The colors blend well and are beautiful but tend to use the first edition more. I prefer the array of colors in that palatte more.
Kitty C.
Centralia, WA
These are so soft and buttery and very vibrant and beautiful! I definitely would recommend this palette! The prices are great!