ethar h.
khartoum

Are these brushes really soft? And does they fallout?

Ella B.
Ella B.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, they are very soft. Ive never had any issues with these brushes at all. I have washed them and used the hell out of them. I use these on my clients and myself as well, of course i have 2 seperate sets..but they are AWESOME!
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I have never had a problem with these shedding or having bristles come out. They are very very soft for synthetic hair and they are also pretty dense!
layken k.
layken k.
1 year, 6 months ago
these are the softest brushes I own and they have never shed on me. The fallout of the product really just depends on what product you're using