BY BH COSMETICS #4 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 10 pc Sculpt and Blend Brush Set includes 10 premium, dual fiber brushes to blend any makeup product, whether powder, liquid or cream.

• How good are these brushes? Do you recommend them?1 Answers
  • Are the brushes softer then sephora brushes?1 Answers
  • What is a good brush set for beginners. I literally have...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor H.
I couldn’t find the brush set I own (12 piece Rosé Romance set that came with a nice leather makeup bag to hold the brushes), but the brushes in this set match mine the best. The brushes I bought from BH Cosmetics are by far my favorite thing I bought from them. They feel really high-quality, they are so soft, and really cute as well. I was pleasantly surprised by how great these brushes are and I’m definitely going to be buying from BH again when I need to replace my brushes. The price of $10-20 for all the brush sets is an unbeatable price for this quality.
Kaia K.
East Orange , NJ
I am always complaining about how I need a good set of makeup brushes, and I got just that with this set! The brushes are great quality, easy to clean, soft, and don't shed like other brushes I've owned. I put them to use daily and think they're an absolute steal for the price! A lot of reviewers complained about a chemical scent, but I didn't notice anything too harsh when I opened the packaging. I'm sure that could be remedied with a simple wash before using the brushes. I'd recommend these to beginners and experts alike.
💕💖💕Elizabeth M.
I waited almost 2 months for the brushes to be restocked! They are absolutely soft and effective. Unlike most people I can't compare these to high end brand because I refuse to spend $45 on a single brush. However, I always do my research to find comparable products to high end items and these were a GREAT BUY! These brushes can be used for a flawless blending for liquid and powder products. Don't hesitate...buy them NOW!
Alli M.
BH Cosmetics have great brushes and at an excellwnt price point. I travel to visit my aging parents. Taking my brushes to and from became cumbersome. I ruined a few. So I decided to purchase several sets online. I have zero regrets. Super soft, no shedding, and blend beautiful . I have referred several friends just starting in makeup to the website. They love them too!
Brianna W.
Weaver, AL
This is the brand that I first started out on. I am self taught and the products got me through it all. Their brushes are so nice and affordable at the same time so if you are wondering whether you should buy them or not stop wondering and get them girl! They are totally worth the buy and so are their other products, their palettes are the bomb!
Natalie M.
All of these brushes are amazing. They all are very durable and pretty. This set has a wide range of brushes from a buffing brush to a blending brush. And the price of these brushes are amazing and for how much you get. I love this brush set.
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
This is a great set for the money. I actually found this at TJ Maxx, and it was a really good deal! These brushes are really soft. One downside is that they do shed in the beginning, but after washing them they are good to go. The eye brushes are not great, but I usually use them to blend out concealer. I would buy the face brushes again, but not the whole set.
Alena D.
Winter Park
I just bought this brush set a couple of weeks ago and I am truly enjoying it. I purchased this set in pink. It only came a few days after I ordered it. I really like the face brushes and I'm soon going to be using the eye brushes within the week. I say for $16-23 it is a very good set for the price.
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
It’s a pretty decent brush set. It’s fairly priced, and I like using the smaller brushes, they apply creams and powders really well!! The bigger brushes are a bit flimsier, and don’t really work well with creams, so I don’t use them often, but overall the set sculpts well and doubles as a full face brush set.
Selena R.
Jordan, MN
These aren’t all of the brushes from the set, but these are amazing. They were my very first brushes! The one con about them is the bristles start to fall out after a while, but it was expected. I would recommend these brushes to beginners
Sophia K.
I've been looking for brushes that are very useful and soft and put on grade foundation and makeup I wonder if these are good
Cassidy M.
Darien
What is a good brush set for beginners. I literally have none!
Shams E.
Looking for a good brush set. I am a beginner when it comes to make up so I am not looking for anything too high end. Do these brushes work well? I mainly plan on using them to apply bb cream and powder. Thanks!
Cristina V.
I understand that the face brushes are amazing, but the smaller ones ? are they such good eyeshadow brushes ?!
Cynthia G.
HOUSTON, TX
So I'm getting into contouring and highlight. Im such a newbie lol these look like the kind of brushes that can achieve the look I'm looking for. Are these brushes a good brand to buy or are there better ones out there that won't leave a huge dent in my pocket?