BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set

The 10 pc Sculpt and Blend Brush Set includes 10 premium, dual fiber brushes to blend any makeup product, whether powder, liquid or cream.

Would love to try some new brushes do they blend well?
Is this brush set very good?
Are this soft on the skin I mean do they work well with the shadows? [user:cristyl9d55]
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set!
a month ago
Inexpensive, work great, super soft. I love the quality in these brushes. Bh cosmetics always has sales going on and ingot my mine in a bundle for a steal. I recommend waiting for a sale or their daily deals for low prices.
a month agoHamilton, OH
BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Gayle B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this off Amazon for around $13, super affordable. It is well worth the money. I would improve this product by labeling each brush for those who are beginners! My skin type is combination and sometimes brushes aren’t always best for applying foundation or concealers but these brushes worked so good on me. I have and would continue to buy this product again. I buy this set for gifts a lot. Love this product.
2 months agoTurlock, CA
Such a great and affordable brush set. Not to long lasting especially since the bristles keep coming off but you get what you pay for right. Still got many great uses.
21 days agoChicago , IL
I’ve had these brushes for nearly two years now, and they’re still in good shape. I clean my brushes after each use, and am a bit rough. I generally scrub too hard and have the water too hot, but my brushes have all retained their shapes and their bristles.
2 months agoBoca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Online
This brushes are excellent. Great quality and durability. I have them for almost 3 year and they still look like new. They don’t loose any hair and I love that they are not expensive. I use them all the time in my YouTube Makeup videos On JarisaBeauty.
3 months agoLittle Rock, AR
If you find a Morphe brushes to be out of your price range, these brushes are just as good as them! I absolutely love the quality of their brushes and their customer service is unmatched! They also never shed and are so easy to clean!
2 months agoN Hollywood, CA
Fantastic brush set that I’ve had for nearly a decade now. Affordable, zero fallout, effective bristles that are neither too soft nor too rough. Great brush density & they come in a variety of designs. I use these brushes daily.
a month agoBluffs
The brushes are ok. I wouldn't buy them again though. There are so many brushes out there and these aren't special. They just aren't soft and don't blend thing's out as good as they should.
2 months agoWestbury, Ny
Purchased at: Target
This is a great brush set for anyone looking for some nice and affordable brushes! There very easy to clean and these brushes will last you awhile. I always take them on the go!
a month agoCharleston, IL
I love BH brushes. I feel like these easily compete with brands charging 3-4 times more. They clean easily. I have seen some slight shedding but not until after multiple washes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...