BY BH COSMETICS

The Round Angled Blending Brush is great for accurate blending and buffering. These bristles are made from thick natural fibers. see more...

Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is a decent blending brush, but I don't see it being something to write home about. It wasn't quite as soft as I would like my brushes to be. I think the price of the product it pretty on par though. Packaging was decent but again, it was nothing special.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
This angled brush is great for a sharp contoured look. Would recommend and repurchase . I love bh cosmetics so much. I have a lot of products from them. Very affordable.
Tiwanicka R.
I love all of BH cosmetics products, but their brushes are by far the most inexpensive and they work well. They last and they have 2 lines. Signature (black brushes) and the traditional (white brushes).
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I actually really like this angled blending brush. It does a good job of blending.. like it's supposed to do. I really recommend this product alongside real techniques brushes. I am sufficiently satisfied.
Jenny T.
I love BH cosmetics brushes because their brushes are adorable and great quality. The angled round blending brush is easy to use outter corner of the eyes to blend eyeshadow
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Blend blend blend! It's the new thing so you gotta find the best brush to help with that because some shed while other just don't do what you want them to but not his brush
Ashley M.
Fresno , CA
I love this brush! It's my go to brush for applying and blending contour on my nose. I also love it for doing a smokey eye. I received this as a free add on to another brush set I purchased and it became my favorite! I'm not sure if it comes in any of the other sets but if you're‚Äč looking at it wondering if you really need it I'm here to tell you that you do!
Karen A.
Goodyear
I really like this brush to  clean under the eyebrow it really shapes my eyebrows really nice. it is very easy to use so i cant complain about it. I feel like it was very affordable and really good value. It is easy to clean to it has broke even though i use thos brush on the daily.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this brush. It blends well and makes my eye shadows look their best. Also, it works for my skin type because I have combination skin. It's super easy to use and definitely recommend!
Serena S.
stockton, CA
i really really really enjoy shopping here. i always seen to find something i really like especially when in extremely broke. but i still find something i would really want to purchase. i love the falsies there too