BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set

I love this brush set! I am really thinking to get it. I love BH cosmetics are this brush does the job?
como lo puedo adquirir ¿?
I'm looking for a. A good set of brushes do you recommend these?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set!
Alyssa R.
Bridgeport, CT
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Alyssa R.
These brushes are a bit softer for my personal liking, but they still work just as well! I use BH cosmetics brushes mainly for my face. So, bronzer setting powder, and blush. I have another set from BH cosmetics that is much denser and stiffer and I love those better, but overall these brushes here are still so good! They really do blend beautifully!
Amal K.
Casselberry, FL
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Amal K.
I love this brush set! Use it every time I do makeup. Came with all types of brushes, super versatile!
Nichael L.
West Columbia, SC
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Nichael L.
I actually purchased the 12 piece rose romance set. BH has nice products. Upon using these brushes the bristles started to shed. I never did reach out to exchange them. Everything in their site is priced fairly well so it was not a big deal. Does the job but get another setBH Cosmetics Rose Romance 12-pc. Makeup Brush Set
Tina T.
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Tina T.
I’ve only stuck to ordering brushes from them. They’re so affordable, and so worth it. They’re brushes are so soft and it’s so easy to blend my face makeup and eye makeup as well. I love how they have different styles so I can pick each to my liking. Some of the brushes come either either a cute bag or a brush holder to organize it in. They’re always on sale most of the times, so it’s even cheaper! They also have nice eyeshadows palettes. (:
Lesly M.
norcross
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Lesly M.
This brush set is amazing! Not only cute but they are amazing. In love with this brush set!
marleny D.
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by marleny D.
i love it bh cosmetics brushes are so soft they feel so good it is so easy to blur the truth i have had 4 brush set of them and they are the end
stephanie T.
Warren , OH
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by stephanie T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lov ed these brushes. The eye brushes are what I have been collecting thought different sets but even the other brushes in this set I use as well. Love the color and they are easy to use. The price was good as well
Tyra  H.
I’ve had these brushes for years and they were the first set that I ever purchased. They work really well and are a good set for beginners. Even though i’ve had them for three years, they’re still soft and haven’t fell apart like other brushes i’ve purchased.
Lanie H.
I like the quality of these brushes. They are affordable and a good all around face set. Such a pretty color too, look nice on the vanity or dressing table.
Katie S.
Millbury
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Katie S.
BH Cosmetics Rose Quartz 9 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Katie S.
This was a great brush set! I had it for many years and finally passed it down to someone starting out. They were all still like new! I washed them regularly and never had ANY issues with staining or the metal part of the brush rusting. Nothing like that ever! BH Cosmetics has many quality products and I ALWAYS rave about their brushes! I think I have one powder brush left from this set that I still use! BH brushes always feel very luxurious and more high end than they are that’s for sure! So if you come across these brushes,especially for a good deal, scoop them on up! 💯 Ps...you can see in the picture of the one brush I have left that the wording did wear off of the brush but that’s about it. Still in great condition after all these years!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
il y a 2 ans
Isla E. il y a 7 mois
Nooooooo! I’ve had mine for well over a year now and they wash really well and stay super soft! No bristles have been lost
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
1,000 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Shannon S. il y a un an
I would say medium density, I really like how they blend for synthetic!