BY BH COSMETICS #44 in Blush

The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette contains a variety of colors and textures for the ability to create as many blush looks as you can imagine.

member-81a08436f
These blushes are so highly pigmented I have to very lightly dip my brush then tap off a couple times before applying. This particular palette is great for medium to dark skin tones, however I find myself having to reach for other things for fair to light-skinned clients. BH Cosmetics is a great company. Their affordability is the best thing about them. Some of their products are lacking, but they do have several wins. My only complaint is they don't have a pro discount. I believe they claim they don't, because they already offer the lowest prices they can. However, pros are great for low-cost advertisement. It's a win/win for both parties. I won't talk up a brand, unless I have their pro discount. End of story.
Annalee C.
Temecula, CA
The color lasts all day but the way the losers look on my skin is so unflattering. I love when skin looks like skin and this, it looks like a lot of powders even though I didn’t apply that much. The colors in this palette are honestly so nice and I’ve used all of them, but it’s something I’ll ever hit pan on because of the way it looks on my skin. I think if you’re looking for something cheap that lasts, this is it, but if you care about what your skin look like up close, this probably not the product for you.
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
The pricing on this is so low that the quality blows you away. It is highly pigmented and blends very easily. You get so many options to choose from...pinks, peaches, mauves in satin and matte formulas...this is really a one size fits all palette. It even has some bronzer shades depending on your skin tone. This is a must have for any makeup enthusiast, especially those on a budget.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
I loved this blush palette when I started off in makeup because it allowed me to mix different colors & play around with it. However now that I’m more experienced I don’t reach for it as much mainly because the pigmentation isn’t that great. Other drugstore brands have better pigmentation but I do use it sometimes when I want a more natural look. I definitely think this is a great beginner blush palette.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
I have nothing but good words to describe this palette. It’s SO affordable and the pigmentation is insane for the price you pay. There is a wide selection of blushes and they are all beautiful colors that can suit you all year long. They have a mixture of shimmery blushes and matte blushes, and I never thought I would like shimmer in my blush until using this palette. 10/10 would recommend.
Yelena B.
Mishawaka
I am very light skinned so this palette was quite dark. That being said, I was still able to get use out of a few shades, and surprisingly, the dark red one, gave a unique tint to my cheeks I've never tried before. I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is great, high pigmentation, I just prefer there other more wearable blush colors for myself.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
This is a really affordable blush palette and it has every color that you would need. I use BH cosmetics palettes for my makeup kit because it is so easy to have multiple colors and options for every skintone without having to have too many individual products in my makeup case.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
This palette has me on the fence. The colors aren’t my favorite because I tend to go for a lighter color on my cheeks. The application is alright, as in didn’t blend great. The colors are pretty tho. The price point isn’t bad at all so I would definitely recommend this for someone that’s just starting or likes brighter colors.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is an affordable palette from BH that offers you multiple different colors for multiple different looks. I believe there are 4 of these blush palettes and I have two. Totally worth it! They melt into the skin, blend well, and can be bought for about $8-$10 per palette during one of BH’s sales.
Alyssa M.
Highly pigmented for such a low price point! Very buildable. I like to mix a couple colors for more definition in my cheeks! Long lasting and I have used these blushes as eye shadows too! I’ll be having this for a long time with all the choices of blushes.