BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette contains a variety of colors and textures for the ability to create as many blush looks as you can imagine.

member-81a08436f
These blushes are so highly pigmented I have to very lightly dip my brush then tap off a couple times before applying. This particular palette is great for medium to dark skin tones, however I find myself having to reach for other things for fair to light-skinned clients. BH Cosmetics is a great company. Their affordability is the best thing about them. Some of their products are lacking, but they do have several wins. My only complaint is they don't have a pro discount. I believe they claim they don't, because they already offer the lowest prices they can. However, pros are great for low-cost advertisement. It's a win/win for both parties. I won't talk up a brand, unless I have their pro discount. End of story.
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
The color lasts all day but the way the losers look on my skin is so unflattering. I love when skin looks like skin and this, it looks like a lot of powders even though I didn’t apply that much. The colors in this palette are honestly so nice and I’ve used all of them, but it’s something I’ll ever hit pan on because of the way it looks on my skin. I think if you’re looking for something cheap that lasts, this is it, but if you care about what your skin look like up close, this probably not the product for you.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
This palette has me on the fence. The colors aren’t my favorite because I tend to go for a lighter color on my cheeks. The application is alright, as in didn’t blend great. The colors are pretty tho. The price point isn’t bad at all so I would definitely recommend this for someone that’s just starting or likes brighter colors.
Alyssa M.
Highly pigmented for such a low price point! Very buildable. I like to mix a couple colors for more definition in my cheeks! Long lasting and I have used these blushes as eye shadows too! I’ll be having this for a long time with all the choices of blushes.
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
Beautiful blushes but highly pigmented. Can be used on any skin tone, for pale tones use a light hand. Very true to color and very long lasting colors. Again, use a light hand. I would definitely purchase other palettes if BH came out with more.
Kayleigh N.
This blush is alright but it doesn’t work that well for fair or pale skin. It’s a little too dark. I would recommend this product for tan individuals. This product is a great product for the price and seems worth it with the right skin tone.
amry l.
Love the blushes and absolutely love that they are pigmented, but buildable. This is the type of blush you can essentially apply a lot and think that the product is bad, but no it’s just pigmented and you’d need to apply with a light hand. I would recommend it to many people because of its price and its selection.
Elida M.
I love this blush pallet and the contour one too. Good product I just fed the shadows are hit and miss wit them though. The pigments are crazy good and great for someone like me that likes variety of shades. On a caution now though light hand the colors are strong and hard to blend off.
ZanSoFly W.
Port Wentwrth, GA
The colors aren’t that pigmented but i still like them. They have a matte finish besides the one highlighter shade. Very buildable though and long lasting. I usually just use the darker reds and pink for my skin type. I’d recommend this to someone who is new to makeup and doesn’t want to spend much trying a lot of different blushes and is in need of an extra highlight shade.
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
The pricing on this is so low that the quality blows you away. It is highly pigmented and blends very easily. You get so many options to choose from...pinks, peaches, mauves in satin and matte formulas...this is really a one size fits all palette. It even has some bronzer shades depending on your skin tone. This is a must have for any makeup enthusiast, especially those on a budget.
Shakira M.