BH Cosmetics Pro Artist Brush Belt uploaded by Cristina F.BH Cosmetics Pro Artist Brush Belt uploaded by Silvi G.BH Cosmetics Pro Artist Brush Belt uploaded by Larrissa S.
  • BH Cosmetics Pro Artist Brush Belt Black

BY BH COSMETICS

The Pro Artist Brush Belt is a sophisticated black apron-belt that offers multi-sized pouches and pockets. Neatly stash your favorite brushes and makeup tools! (brushes not included)

Jordan W.
Ellisville,MS
I LOVE BH COSMETICS!! Any brushes from here will blend beautifully and I can’t believe the quality you get for the price! I adore my brushes and I do a lil happy dance every time I use them. Absolutely amazing what bh is doing. Never been disappointed.
Olivia G.
Brooklyn, NY
These brushes are great quality with an amazing price! They are soft and fluffy along with a chic matte black base. I would say that they can be compared to morphe brushes since they have great quality.
Cristal F.
Summit , IL
I haven’t had a set of brushes from bhcosmetics that have disappointed me! I own many sets and I love them all. No bristle fall out and they are super soft. Great eye brushes along with face brushes!
Dey E.
Los Angeles
I was kinda skeptical about buying this because of the price but i am so glad I did. These brushes have great quality. I use these brushes all the time , everyday. I would recommend it to anyone tbh.
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty soft brushes and for the price, they are pretty decent. My favorite brush out of all of them is the larger blending brush for the eyes. I use it constantly and it has held up for years.
Carmela ✌.
BH BRUSHES ARE AMAZING! I can’t stress that enough! Super affordable, work amazing. With any brush as long as you keep them clean and take care of them they will last. I recommend BH brushes to everyone, especially people who are just starting to get into makeup. They label all there brushes. Love em!
Tiffany B.
Brookeland
These tools are easy to use and clean, great variety of brushes, a little on the pricier side but that's okay. Does great with what ever make up your applying. I use them every day and would deffinatly buy them again
Mary Y.
These brushes are great! They are so soft, did not have a weird smell, and were very high quality. This was priced very well and I would definitely purchase this produce over and over again. I was very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend.
Bailey G.
Fullerton , CA
These brushes are a must in any makeup kit. They are really soft and don’t shed a bit. It’s makes makeup application easy and for the price it’s a steal compared to the more expensive sets on the market. It’s a small but good investment with these brushes
Sandy R.
I am obsessed with this belt. I can put all my essential brushes in here for quick access. The belt is very affordable and the quality is so good. I have a feeling this belt will last me a very long time.

Amazon