BH Cosmetics Pretty In Pink 10 Piece Brush Set With Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Veronica M.BH Cosmetics Pretty In Pink 10 Piece Brush Set With Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Sara R.

BY BH COSMETICS

Keelie W.
Charleston , WV
BH COSMETICS BRUSHES ARE THE BEST! I have four sets of their brushes and I love them all. They are all super soft and blend like a dream. I got all mine off the bh website. I would definitely buy again.
🌹Ruby🌹 S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are amazing brushes!  I was looking for an affordable set of cruelty-free brushes and stumbled upon these. I use them every day and they apply makeup flawlessly and do not shed at all. If you are in the market for brushes,  go for it!
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
OMG I love these brushes! 😍 My set is not exactly this pink one but they are similar & honestly I can’t believe how good they’ve been to me. The material is soft to the touch and lays product beautifully. This brand is also cruelty free so they get all my support. 💖
Sara R.
Hobbs
Absolutely love this brush set!! It was my first BH cosmetics brush set and it was definitely worth it! They are super soft and really good quality. I have already bought 4 more of their brush sets and can’t wait to se what else they bring!!!
Alyssa☽ T.
Menifee, CA
Bh cosmetics brush sets are amazing and so affordable. They are my new favorite go to brushes. The brushes are not scarce or too dense, and are so so soft. They don’t ever shed and I’ve washed them 10+ times. I will be buying more in the future.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
These brushes work and are very soft. They have shed a little bit on my face, and the bag leaves room for other makeup brushes. The color is cute as well. The price is great.
Dakota L.
South Bend, IN
I love these brushes! Awesome quality and apply makeup so well!! The best part is they are super affordable!!!!
Kissandra R.
Salt Lake City
They work amazing and blend your make up into your skin great ! Get it you’ll love it forsure
Ember M.
Fairbanks, AK
The brushes work and are soft but I just wish there was more variety if brushes in the set.
Alex L.
Lerma
Ok, let's start! This is a limited edition brush kit.
The texture of the hair of these synthetic brushes is fabulous,There are very soft and with a medium weight (this weight helps us not to apply too much makeup), which seems to me super favorable for the girls who are just beginning in this world of makeup and the girls who have already practiced. The color of these is very nice and the material which they are so easy to clean,and that make me so happyincredible because if you get to stain of makeup we can clean this easily.
The toiletry bag it's very useful because inside fit all the brushes and some more objects, that is very good because you can put your everyday brushes and your daily makeup and take it everywhere.
The material of these brushes is quite strong and also of the toiletry bag so I think it has been a very good investment in my makeup collection!