BH Cosmetics Pretty In Pink 10 Piece Brush Set With Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Veronica M.BH Cosmetics Pretty In Pink 10 Piece Brush Set With Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Sara R.

BY BH COSMETICS

Keelie W.
Elkview , WV
BH COSMETICS BRUSHES ARE THE BEST! I have four sets of their brushes and I love them all. They are all super soft and blend like a dream. I got all mine off the bh website. I would definitely buy again.
🌹Ruby🌹 S.
These are amazing brushes!  I was looking for an affordable set of cruelty-free brushes and stumbled upon these. I use them every day and they apply makeup flawlessly and do not shed at all. If you are in the market for brushes,  go for it!
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
OMG I love these brushes! 😍 My set is not exactly this pink one but they are similar & honestly I can’t believe how good they’ve been to me. The material is soft to the touch and lays product beautifully. This brand is also cruelty free so they get all my support. 💖
Sara R.
Hobbs
Absolutely love this brush set!! It was my first BH cosmetics brush set and it was definitely worth it! They are super soft and really good quality. I have already bought 4 more of their brush sets and can’t wait to se what else they bring!!!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
These brushes work and are very soft. They have shed a little bit on my face, and the bag leaves room for other makeup brushes. The color is cute as well. The price is great.
Dakota L.
Mishawaka, IN
I love these brushes! Awesome quality and apply makeup so well!! The best part is they are super affordable!!!!
Kissandra R.
Salt Lake City
They work amazing and blend your make up into your skin great ! Get it you’ll love it forsure
Ember M.
Fairbanks, AK
The brushes work and are soft but I just wish there was more variety if brushes in the set.
Ximena H.
I’m obsessed with them, I got them with ADIS count but even the full price is very good, this brushes are really soft, totally effective, I can complete my makeup with no problems
I love this brushes and the quality is great!
Teanna L.
Delta, BC
I️ purchased this brush set online just because I️ wanted a cheaper set that I️ could use for travelling, but I️ must say that these brushes were 10x better than I️ first thought they would be. They are soooo soft, and actually feel more expensive than they actually were. I’ve actually started using them more often than my high end brushes just because they work that well. I️ highly recommend giving BH a try for their brushes, I️ was absolutely in awe at how amazing they are.