BeautyEyeMascaraBH Cosmetics
Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil

BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil

Inspired by Rio's Carnival, this sultry collection expands on coveted favorites to unleash a chromatic parade of shimmers, satins, and mattes - plus 2 oversized dual-chrome, ultra-luminous transformers. Samba to the rhythm of passionate purples, tangy yellows, provocative pinks, and more with our newly designed Take Me Back to Brazil 35-Color Pressed Pigment Palette, offering buildable, blendable hues to dazzle the senses. Join Carnival and revel in every daring, flashing moment! Feathered headdress not required.

BhCosmetic 35 Color Take me Back To Brazil; Matte Colors; Long Lasting; Waterproof; Highly pigment

How do i get this
can anybody recommend truly waterproof makeup including eyeshadow eyeliner and foundation? BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil ?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil!
Melissa P.
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Melissa P.
I fell in love with these colors! Some of them are just BAM - in your face pigment (well, on your face). They're blendable, a little kick up but not much fallout. Some of the other colors are kind of duds though. It took me like 5 brushloads to get the green in the pic to this brightness. One swipe with the pink! Yes, I tried eyeshadow primer under it. Still, overall I love this thing.
Mantatisi  W.
Horn Lake, MS
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Mantatisi  W.
So this was actually one of my very first colored palettes. I completely forgot how pigmented it was. The only downfall is the fallout but other than that it blends exceptionally well. I would most definitely use this again.
Cam H.
Arlington, VA
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Cam H.
I have had this palette for sooo long. One of my absolute favorite palettes to use when I need color but more specifically when i do halloween looks. There are SO MANY rainbow shades that you can pretty much create any colorful look you could possibly think of. You can see i have loved on mine really hard haha. The black shadow in this palette is absolutely incredible. Its super dark and opaque which I need in a black shadow. The only thing i cannot stand is the pan size. Theyre so small that i have to use tiny brushes or else it wont fit in the pan
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Amanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this palette today and am very impressed with it! I got it on sale for $14 but would recommend it at full price too. The pigmentation of the shadows are incredible and I had zero issue with fallout. This is one of two palettes I have from BH (I haven’t tried the other one out yet) and love the blendability and quality of the shadows. I was looking for a palette I could use to make a bold green eye for a Halloween party and this knocked it out of the park! The possibilities are endless with this palette when it comes to eyeshadow looks! All of shadows in this palette are *matte*. I wanted a shimmer so I used a touch of #Urban Decay’s 24/7 Eyeshadow in Lucid on the innermost portion of my eyelid and swept a touch of their Moondust shadow over the top, but it didn’t lighten the colors I used from the #BH palette. Another great palette added to my ever growing collection! 😆 I’ll add a swatch for the other colors this weekend to my review. If you’ve been eyeing this palette, grab it! You’ll love it!
Cassandra B.
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Cassandra B.
This is the ultimate Eyeshadow palette for me! I'm not much of a nude kinda gal so I adore all the bright gorgeous colors. Then it has matte white and black and a shimmery white at the bottom you can use to make an endless variety of colors. The rumors are true though, the payout is disappointing. I use NYX Professional Makeup Eyeshadow Base White Colors Last Longer 0.25 oz then I mix the colors directly on my fingertips and dab into my eyes. I usually put glitter over it without any issue though and that's what I look for in a good eyeshadow palette.
Katie W.
Mooresville, NC
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Katie W.
This is actually a review for one of BH's newer palettes, Passion for Paris. I bought this after seeing many of my favorite YouTubers rave about it and I love it SO much! The colors are so gorgeous, perfect especially for fall, but I know I'll be using it all year round. The possibilities are just endless with this palette! All shades are extremely pigmented and super easy to work with, both the mattes & metallics. This palette has definitely encouraged my creativity and I've broken out of my shell a bit, even trying the blues! I've bought several other of their palettes but this is definitely my favorite!
Jenna C.
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Jenna C.
.I received this superb palette free from extruvester facebook and will highly recommend you all to go and get yours for free by just reviewing the product....I am literally in love with it ... comment your Facebook username below for your request's approval...😍❤
Kort-Nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Kort-Nee J.
This palette is so versatile! So far, I’ve only used it for dramatic and artistic looks, but it can suit any purpose beautifully. The colors are really bright and pigmented, so you get an incredible color payoff. Each shade blends beautifully into each other. I mainly used red, purple and a bit of orange for blending for this costume look. Those colors in other palettes tend to be hard to blend for me, but I had no issues with these. There’s very little fallout from the colors. Fallout doesn’t bug me at all, but it is nice when I don’t have to do extra cleanup. Overall, it’s a great palette for the price!
Marlana J.
Syracuse, NY
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Marlana J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this palatte for a long time & just have started using it. I’m mad I’ve waited so long. Typically I don’t use color but I am venturing more. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. I highly recommend using an eyeshadow primer before applying for a bolder look. BH is always one of my go tos, def affordable and worth every penny!
Christina C.
Tampa, FL
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Product is BEAUTIFUL, one of my favorite products for the price! It’s amazing! Color pay off is well but I would for sure recommend that you use an eyeshadow primer before or a concealer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bobbye D.
Gilbertsville
il y a 4 mois
Jessica P. il y a 4 mois
The new Suva Beauty Opakes are TRULY waterproof! You can use them for liner/lips/eye shadow/blush. You can shower, swim literally do anything that involves water and it won’t budge. I bought two colors to try them out. I love them and you can mix them to make unique colors as well which is really cool.
Maria R.
Sebring, FL
il y a 6 mois
Maria R. il y a 2 mois
It was a question. But when i tag the product a statement pop and i dint realized.thanks for your answer
Valora  A.
Uvalde , TX
il y a 7 mois
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil ? I want to know how bright and pigmented it is because the colors look so beautiful
veronica D. il y a 4 mois
deffantly pigmented and bright super good I think you should get it
Liz G.
il y a 10 mois
BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil ? Can I use that palette if i have small Eyes?
member-663823 il y a 10 mois
I don't see why not. BH cosmetics is a great brand too!
madi B.