BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

Make the ultimate statement when you swipe on this intense, pigment-rich lipstick. From shocking neon to delicate pastels, you'll find a shade to match your mood. A blend of vitamin E, argan oil and cupuacu seed butter delivers comfortable, creamy color with long-lasting wear and flawless coverage in a single stroke

Ingrdients:

Made in Taiwan – Net Wt / Poids Net 4 g / 0.14 oz ℮ Isostearyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Polyethylene , Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Tocopheryl Acetate , Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)] <41049.1>

BH Cosmetics Pop Art Lipstick
  • "The formula for this lip color is smooth and creamy. It goes on bold and smooth, and for a cream formula has impressive staying power. I'm always looking for unique colors that aren't afraid of making a statement, and this one delivered. Love, love, love it. " in 18 reviews
Lori L.
Review for: Other more...
I got my PopArt Lipstick by BH Cosmetics in the color BANG and I love it! The color is completely out of my comfort zone, but for $1.99 it is a good color to have on hand when you need to liven up a look. And I have had a few already that I’m glad I’ve had this color in my bag. It is a bright Barbie pink that is perfect when you want a pop of color. There are a few more colors I would like to pick up before they are gone. My only complaint is that when you first start to use them they need to sit on the lip and you slowly move it back and forth to warm it up in order for the lipstick to glide on. I don’t think the case is thick enough to keep the formula from drying out. Other than that this is a great find if you like bold colors! BH Cosmetics Pop Art Lipstick
Karlie M.
I own 2 shades and plan on getting more. These are super creamy and feel light on the lips. I find that they wear best when I put a nude lip liner on underneath. Without the liner, they tend to move around, which isn't something you want with a bright shade. They are super cheap, like $2 I think, so they are a great option for a bright color that you probably won't wear often.
Rachel D.
Indianapolis, IN
Such a fun range of colors, I had to have them all. And they are very pigmented and the formula is not overly drying. A comfortable lipstick to wear. I think they are a very unique part of my makeup collection.
Destiny H.
Cushing, OK
Great color especially for the price. Application is nice and smooth with a creamy texture. Definitely isn't transfer proof, and requires reapplication throughout the day but I love it
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Zap more...
My personal experience with this lip color was...not good. I usually love bh cosmetics but this lip color was not creamy for me...rather it came off chalky and incredibly patchy. It would work good in a pinch for a halloween costume or a low-budget cosplay but I wouldn't walk out of the house in it for anything else. My personal experience was with the color "Zap", the others may be better.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
This lipstick is very creamy and applies easily. It's really pigmented too. I haven't experimented too much with it because the color is quite a bit out of my comfort zone, but for the price it's a great lipstick to try new colors. It does tend to stain a bit though.
Sierra M.
Spokane WA
Review for: Other more...
Lemme tell y’all. So these lipsticks are small but they twist up and happen to have a lot of product in them. Comparing them to a mac lipstick for instance, it’s literally almost the same amount you’re getting. And they are seriously two dollars each. Some of these colors are a bit weird and out there, but i’m down for that. I like unique crazy stuff so that pastel green and orange, I’m here for them. Even though there aren’t many everyday shades in this particular lipstick, their quality is so worth it especially since they’re so affordable. I love these.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
Review for: Other more...
Yeah... no... sorry... this didn't work for me.  I was really bummed that it wasn't what I expected.  My skin tone is light so I thought, this is a Perfect color for me.... wrong.... so wrong, in so many ways.  For one it doesn't glide on easily and two the color just wears off too easily.  The packaging is cute but the lippy, not so much.  Sorry BH Cosmetics, it was a fail... but I won't give up on you over one item.
Cynthia R.
new haven
I bought these when they were on sale for about $2, and I was pleasantly surprised! Very pigmented and creamy. Blends out well to do an ombre lip and it stays on well! Plus they have cute names for the colors lol If you are considering purchasing, I would definitely suggest you getting color "Zoink" (light tan color) as well as any other color you like! This color will work great for an ombre look! They are almost always on sale. But they are worth paying the full price!!
Bryanne S.
Pascagoula, MS
These lipsticks are super creamy and super pigmented. They don't stay well on their own, but I bought these to build my colorful collection and these were perfect for that! I haven't bought anything from BH cosmetics that I disliked.