BY BH COSMETICS

Dare to be bold with our Pop Art Color Extreme pressed-pigment palette! This eye-popping 24-color collection packs a bright punch with a full array of vibrant neons, plus must-have neutrals to balance out your look. Use these exclusive shades to accent eyes, cheeks, body-they're the perfect way to amp up the excitement!

Maria E.
Tranquillity, CA
Considering it’s price it’s a great product since it’s affordable. But I’m not going to lie it has great pigmentation their eyeshadows are just perfect. I remember i first gave it a try because i need a red eyeshadow and I saw a red eyeshadow and bought it. I hoped it wasn’t like some of the drugstore eyeshadows that looked red but once on it was pink. I was actually surprised that it was bright red and once on it was bright red as well. I would definitely recommend.
Ivanelis V.
Seriously , to die for ! Most affordable makeup brand I’ve ever come across. These palettes are so ! creamy and pigmented. You’ll end up with your entire body full or swatches because you just want to try them all! They last all day and NEVER sweat out. 15 colors for $10 ! Jesus himself wants to buy a palette. Ladies , go online and get one NOW!
Damilola O.
Staten Island , NY
I absolutely love this palette, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to tried a colorful look because I’m used to neutral look but this palette is really pigmented and would definitely last a really really long time and I’m definitely going to buy this product again and definitely recommend this product good for all skin tone.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I bought this pallete because the colors were bright and different. I wasn’t very impressed with the quality of the eyeshadow. The palette did not make me feel high end and the fallout was out of this world. Sadly, I would not recommend this to a friend or an enemy for that matter.
maddy m.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Beautiful colors !! Amazing pigment !! 10/10 would recommend to people who love colorful, breathtaking looks because this pallet does the job. It does have some fall out which is annoying but if you want good pigment, fall out is part of the deal.
mads t.
when i bought this palette i was super excited cause i didn’t hav any colors like that in my collection, when it got here i was super disappointed in the fact that the colors are very chalky & hard to use. also, it’s stated that it comes with a white shade, mine was a mint green shimmery shade.
Naketah O.
I got this pallette for a more bold look with a bunch of colors and I must say if you want bold get this pallette for sure BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I loved the pigmentation in this palette. There’s such a nice variety of colors which makes this perfect for makeup lovers. There’s endless possibilities with this! The shadows blend well. There is a bit of fallout though
Jamnetty D.
These colors are pigmented and stay on. I do not like the scent of them though and I’ve found myself disliking the amount of colors. Its less stressful to put make up on when you don’t have so many choices lol
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
The pigments! The pigments! When you just see this palette, it kind of speaks for itself. I love the pop of colors and fun looks I can create with this palette! I’d recommend this one to anyone. I love it!
Amanda J.
Lynbrook, NY
How pigmented are these eyeshadows? Also, do they blend well? And are they chalky?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Is this pigmemted and mainly shimmery or matte shadows??