MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesBH Cosmetics
Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette

BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette

Dare to be bold with our Pop Art Color Extreme pressed-pigment palette! This eye-popping 24-color collection packs a bright punch with a full array of vibrant neons, plus must-have neutrals to balance out your look. Use these exclusive shades to accent eyes, cheeks, body-they're the perfect way to amp up the excitement!

Is the Bareminerals Lunar Lip set a good set to get? What do you like or dislike about this product?
Can I get this sent to me so I can review it
How pigmented are these eyeshadows? Also, do they blend well? And are they chalky?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Seriously , to die for ! Most affordable makeup brand I’ve ever come across. These palettes are so ! creamy and pigmented. You’ll end up with your entire body full or swatches because you just want to try them all! They last all day and NEVER sweat out. 15 colors for $10 ! Jesus himself wants to buy a palette. Ladies , go online and get one NOW!
College Park, GA
I’ve had this palette for a while now and it’s has definitely served me well.
I’ve had this palette for a while now and it’s has definitely served me well.
Leetonia, OH
I loveeeee loooove looovvee this eye shadow. Super affordable, blend able, long wear with the right primer.
Tranquillity , CA
Considering it’s price it’s a great product since it’s affordable. But I’m not going to lie it has great pigmentation their eyeshadows are just perfect. I remember i first gave it a try because i need a red eyeshadow and I saw a red eyeshadow and bought it. I hoped it wasn’t like some of the drugstore eyeshadows that looked red but once on it was pink. I was actually surprised that it was bright red and once on it was bright red as well. I would definitely recommend.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This was a great palette with some fallout. Definitely use a primer and synthetic brushes for this one ladies
BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Naketah O.
I got this pallette for a more bold look with a bunch of colors and I must say if you want bold get this pallette for sure BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette
Lithonia, GA
Loved this. The colors are so bright and pretty and I was actually amazed. I still have it and it hasn't failed me yet!
Madison, SD
Es una de mis favoritas , los colores son fascinantes me encanta cómo quedan en mis ojos
Tucson, AZ
BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Raven S.
Hands down my absolutely FAVORITE palette to use. I use this one almost EVERY time I do my makeup, the colors are so vibrant and bright, and they blend so easily! For the price, I was extremely surprised at how amazing it is... I absolutely recommend this palette for anyone who loves bright color and good prices.
Ravenwood, MO
BH Cosmetics Pop Art Color Extreme - 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Christina D.
I like this palette for those exploratory days or nights 🦄 definitely packed with lots of Color options.