BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Olguiisz P.BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Olguiisz P.BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Olguiisz P.

BY BH COSMETICS #57 in Makeup Brush Sets

Think pink! This versatile set is ideal for liquids, creams, and powders. Versatile and cruelty-free, it comes in a matching chevron-patterned storage case. Brushes include powder, tapered blush, foundation, angled contour, eye blending, domed blending, flat shadow, fluff shadow, small smudge and angled liner.

Olguiisz P.
I love these brushes, they are very beautiful and have a beautiful package, which helps to protect them from dust, they are very soft and best of all, apart from being good, they are super cheap, I bought them two weeks ago on offer and I was definitely Haunted!! I recommend them!😍😍😍
Nika K.
I do like their brushes for their discounted prices and they do work well I’ll admit that, I’ve been using them for a short time lately and I’ll tell you that they aren’t too light or heavy to hold and the handle feels just like any well known brand of brushes
Rajeanne M.
El Paso, TX
The price for these brushes is very affordable but I do not like all these brushes. I have given away some & kept some but I don’t reach for these brushes when I do my makeup. If I want affordable brushes I rather use Morphe or ELF brushes.
Enily
I purchased this set just to try out some bh brushes. They are very soft. Some of them are odd sizes, and I had a difficult time finding a use for them. For the most part they are good brushes. BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set
Fiz
BH has some really great brushes for an affordable price. They don’t always pick up shadow the best however a little setting spray and you’ll be fine. Packaging is super cute and I love how many you get for the price!
30somethingskin S.
These are decent inexpensive brushes. I have had them a few month's and have cleaned them several times and they have not shed. I bought these for my daughter because she needs make-up for ballet. I picked up this set especially because of the small brushes that came in tje set. They make detail work on a young face easy. I think they would be a great set of brushes for someone just starting out with make-up.
Whitney B.
Albany
Super soft and easy to use brush set. I wish the was a fluffier blending brush for the eyes and a more densely packed contour brush, but overall a fantastic value and they work fantastically!
Nina Q.
Buffalo, NY
I love BH brushes. I use them every day. They are so soft and very sturdy. Totally worth every penny. A majority of my brushes are BH. They aren't extremely expensive at all which makes them so much better.
Silvia G.
Souderton, PA
Super affordable brushes and they work amazing ! They are super soft and the quality is actually amazing ! I bought this at Kohl’s, but I’m sure if you buy online you can buy them for less !
Shelby D.
Lawton, OK
I own this brush set and have had it for about 6 months. The brushes are beyond soft and they blend wonderfully. They are really one of the prettiest sets BH offers. I highly recommend. You cannot beat the price for the quality you get with these brushes. And the brushes come with an adorable pink storage case to keep them in good condition.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Are these brushes good quality?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Are these brushes good quality?