BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Olguiisz P.BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Olguiisz P.BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Olguiisz P.

BY BH COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Brush Sets

Think pink! This versatile set is ideal for liquids, creams, and powders. Versatile and cruelty-free, it comes in a matching chevron-patterned storage case. Brushes include powder, tapered blush, foundation, angled contour, eye blending, domed blending, flat shadow, fluff shadow, small smudge and angled liner.

Olguiisz P.
I love these brushes, they are very beautiful and have a beautiful package, which helps to protect them from dust, they are very soft and best of all, apart from being good, they are super cheap, I bought them two weeks ago on offer and I was definitely Haunted!! I recommend them!😍😍😍
Lucero G.
Umatilla, OR
The softest make up brushes I’ve personally ever used! It’s like an angels feather touching your skin, plus they apply makeup like a dream! My favorite are the eye brushes because they aren’t rough so it doesn’t hurt your eyelids. And as a plus, this brush set comes with a case for them that you can turn into two brush holders! BH Cosmetics Pink Perfection - 10 Piece Brush Set
Harpreet K.
When I was looking for some new makeup brushes a friend of mine said she's used BH cosmetics and loved them for the price and quality. I absolutely love them!! They hold onto product very well and are beautiful. The bristles are very soft and do not fall out whatsoever. For the price and quality, I would highly recommend BH cosmetics :)BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend Brush Set
Lauren J.
Alton
I use these brushes everyday for my makeup and they work great. They’re very soft for artificial hair and have remained soft even after multiple washes. The only thing is if the water is too hot when washing the glue may melt and the brush may come off, but that only happened to one of my brushes and I just glued the top back on.
Chrissy M.
I l  this palette. If you starting out in makeup this is a good palette. So many petty colors to play with and that middle color is blinding. BH is always having a sale so wasn't expensive al all. Very easy to blend and come up with new eyeshadow ideas. I would deff buy it again
Alex S.
Saint Louis
This are some of the best affordable brushes. Plus most BH brush sets come with all the brushes you would need for a full face. They are soft and don’t shed at all. They also blend shadows like a dream. Plus they last for a long time through multiple washings and you can’t beat the price.
Robin w.
Corinth
This is one of the sets of brushes I have from bh ..I love these brushes and for the price you can't go wrong they have several different sets to fit your needs I would recommend everyone try a set you won't be sorry ..they are great quality and have several different types
Libby M.
Roanoke
This set comes with a wide range of brush styles at a really affordable price. They are all fluffy, soft, and easy to work with. I have dry, sensitive skin and these brushes do not irritate me at all. I use the eye brushes the most and would definitely recommend them.
Nika K.
I do like their brushes for their discounted prices and they do work well I’ll admit that, I’ve been using them for a short time lately and I’ll tell you that they aren’t too light or heavy to hold and the handle feels just like any well known brand of brushes
Reese B.
These brushes are super soft and cute! My only complaint is that after a lot of use, a couple of the brushes have come loose from the handle, and during cleaning them it could cause some problems if water gets in between the wooden handles and the metal.