BY BH COSMETICS

This smooth and moisturizing BH cosmetics party girl twists adds a pop of color and shine that glides on lips for a natural flush of color. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Review for: Dressed Up more...
these are ok. they are pigmented but they do not have lasting power and i always need to reapply sometimes even if i just take a drink from a water bottle and definitely if i eat i need to put more on after. I don't mind reapplying for someone who does this may not be what you want
Brittany E.
Review for: Curfew more...
This was great for an everyday look because it went on sheer, but it also didn't stay very long and it rubbed off quite easily. The color stayed true to the stick, but this is better for when you're only doing something for a few hours that doesn't involve eating or drinking.
Jessica M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I really love the  party girl line. The colors are really fun and I constantly refer back to them when I want something unique that I don't have in my collection.
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I've purchased this hand held mirror i love it. I use it all the time when i'm applying my makeup. I've had it for quite awhile and it's still in good condition.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Rendezvous more...
What amazing product I can't say more good things about definitely recommend this product with me to literally be perfect I didn't see any cons super affordable cute packaging
Pamela A.
Love this product! Have so many in so many different colors! They're long lasting and great for dry lips! Just would definitely recommend!
Dulce H.
I have a few of this. they are cute but the colors i hardly wear. But besides that i love how it really pigmented and last long
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
I love this lipstick it's super good quality lasts pretty long and the colors are beautiful u absolutely lovee it !!
Kara Y.
This is probably one of my favorite makeup Brands ever and I absolutely love this lip product that they make.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Review for: Mysterious more...
Recently started to use these, so far so good, i like the color pay off and its an inexpensive makeup line.