BH Cosmetics Party Girl Brush Set uploaded by Dharmah📚 R.

BY BH COSMETICS

With everything you need and more for makeup application, the BH cosmetics 14 pieces party girl brush set has metallic mauve handles and come rolled-up in a matching metallic faux-leather case with snap closure to keep your brushes dust and damage free for sleek storage and travel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
I'm a sucker for packaging and lets face it these brushes and the case are gorgeous!! That hot metallic purple!! Well since I purchased the Party Girl eyeshadow palette I wanted the brushes and that was 2 years ago....they are still like brand new even after washing them. They are soft and supple and do not shed at all!! bh cosmetics has never let me down. The brushes stay firm and in shape after wash and drying. I loved the brush set so much I bought one in hot pink metallic. 10/10
Jennifer S.
Chicago
I absolutely think everything in the bag is worth it,I got it as a gift from my cousin and i gotta say it's GREAT,the brushes are precise and easy to use also easy to clean.My favorite brushes are the powder brush and eyebrow one too.❤️
guadalupe g.
United States of America
This brush set is a decent practice/starter kit. I know it's not a high end brand so I wasn't expecting much. They brushes are pretty good and do a pretty good job but it wasn't anything special. I didn't like the case. It's a little too shiny for me but whatever, it's not like anyone really sees it. I wouldn't buy it for myself again but it is great for those that don't do their makeup often, are beginners or don't want to spend a lot of money. I will say this though, unlike other brushes I've tried from BH Cosmetics, these don't shed. Plus, this set pretty much has all the basic brushes most use.
Chrissandra J.
Douglasville, GA
This was my very first makeup brush set and I still have all these brushes. Bh makes quality items for beginners and the price is very affordable. The brushes are easy to use and are very soft.
Lizbeth R.
Bh cosmetics has the BEST BRUSHES, they are extremely easy to use, and very inexpensive, would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for good makeup brushes, those brushes are the bomb makes your makeup look flawless
Kim W.
I love these brushes for the price. They have lost a few bristles over the years when they've been washed but nothing outstanding. I use them every day and have never been so satisfied with a brush purchase!
Luvia M.
Long Beach
My very first brush set. I still have most of those brushes. Nice synthetic bristles, not to mention they are super affordable. Great on sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin. Would recommend.
member-cebf8
Use the brushes every single day they are great they look good they are so soft and they blend makeup like perfection my hubby got them for me as a gift and I cldnt be happier
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I've had these brushes for two years and they don't shed, are super soft, and still work well. The sturdy case is good for travel too. They were a good product and I got it during one of their many sales. I much prefer them over real technique and elf brushes
Ny I.
I have this same exact brush set except in pink. The case is really handy, shiny and cute. The brushes are some of the softest brushes I own. There’s a wide variety of eyeshadow brushes, especially for blending. My favorite place for brush sets!
Shelby L.
Louisville, KY
How do these brushes compare to sigma or morphe?