BY BH COSMETICS

Featuring 12 eyeshadows that range from shimmering champagne to rich brown, our Nude Rose palette makes neutrals look better than ever before! The silky shades of satin, matte, and shimmer-finish shadow are perfect for highlighting and adding depth; in short, it's an instant classic.

• Nice color but does it last all day?Be the first to answer!
  • I like the colors of the palette but i wonder if its good or if t...2 Answers
  • Exactly how many matte colors has this palette? Or all of them ar...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Bloomington, IN
I'm a rookie when it comes to eyeshadows, but I want to start bringing eyeshadow into my makeup routine, so I began looking for a nude palette that I can wear to school and work and came across this beautiful palette! First of all, the packaging is stunning. The shadows themselves are a good mix of matte and shimmery ranging from ivory to dark brown. This was exactly what I was looking for. For others, maybe not. While the colors are pigmented, they aren't vibrant. The colors are beautiful and just what I wanted, don't get me wrong - but this is a neutral palette, not a colorful one.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Really love the packaging and texture of these colors. The color selection is great and they are very blendable. The tins that each shade come in are a little cheap looking and and not all of them are full. That being said, for the price and quality of the shadow I will definitely be investing in other BH cosmetics.
Gillian V.
Gillian V.
Manteca, CA
This eyeshadow pallet has great color pay off and the colors blend so easy you also have colors that give you a opportunity to create so many looks either a day time look or a good to night look. Especially me being a mother of 2 kids I love this pallet it's easy to grab and useven if I'm in a hurry.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
San Francisco, CA
bh cosmetic palettes are kind of a let down for me. the price is amazing but for some reason i though the formulas would be amazing too. bh cosmetics has the same formulas i could get from a dollar store brand honesty . they get the job done but you need primer for most of the shadows.
Kiffany A.
Kiffany A.
The Nude Rose Palette has a great consistency to it. I have used this product a few times when I want to have a more natrual on-the-go-look. The eyeshadows last throughout an entire day, but tends to oxidize when you sweat or get oily. Other than that, it's a great product!
Mireyaa Y.
Mireyaa Y.
The colors in this pallete are lovely and nicely pigmented, the case it came in is nice and made of metal with a magnetic closure, i have a few other of bh cosmetics palletes and i love them all equally, these products are lovely and super afordable.
Sidra V.
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
I bought this palette on a whim, and I reach for it more often than several of my pricey palettes. The colors are perfect nudes for a warm-complected white girl like me. I rarely use brushes included with palettes so I can't speak to the quality.
Mariela G.
Mariela G.
I'm trying to write a review for bubzbeauty palette but I can't seem to find it here. I did end up uploading an image of it for you all to see. Let me just say I use it daily. It is packed with shimmers and matte shades for all sorts of looks.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Loved this palette! Colors are perfect shades of pinks, golds, and nudes! Very affordable! Only problem is that some of the colors are more pigmented than others but you can easily build up the less pigmented colors! I do recommend!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Amazing pallet . Some of the colors are pigmented more than others but nothing you can't build up its very easy to apply . I would just improve the pigmentation other than that the pallet is beautiful. My type of pallet .
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
I have had my eye on this palette but I want to know if it has good color payoff!?
María Laura R.
María Laura R.
Exactly how many matte colors has this palette? Or all of them are shimmer? O.o
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Hi. I been looking for a change... i use to use cool color in makeup but i saw this palette and i definitly want it, someone did somethinf like that and how did it go?
Lacy A.
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
I like the colors of the palette but i wonder if its good or if they they're creame? or they have a chalky consistent?
via s.
via s.
Montreal
okay so it thought this app was for free makeup, not to buy makeup??!!