BY BH COSMETICS

Get ahead of the trends with our Nouveau Neutrals 26 Color Shadow & Blush Palette featuring an array of buttery mattes, rich satins and lustrous shimmer shadows.

• Extremely blendable shades
  • High shine shimmers/metallics
  • High impact colors
  • Vegan

Talc, Mica, Synthetic

Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica,

Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, o-Cymen-5-ol. May

Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), FD&C Red 40 Lake Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

• Me encanta, esta es una clienta y puedo decir que esta pa...4 Answers
  • This pallet have a good pigment?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? How well it blends on darker skin ...4 Answers
BH Cosmetics Nouveau Neutrals 26 Color Shadow & Blush Palette

Start your review of BH Cosmetics Nouveau Neutrals 26 Color Shadow & Blush Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lyndon , IL
First of all I want to say this is my absolute favorite holy Grail palette from BH cosmetics I have been using BH cosmetics for years and years and when I got this palette I saw the improvement in their eyeshadow formula all of the shadows in this palette are super buttery and creamy they definitely compare to higher-end eyeshadow palettes that I own they're very long lasting they blend like a dream and they're so affordable let's not forget the beautiful blushes that accompany the eyeshadows in this palette they are also a very beautiful formula very long-lasting and they also blend beautifully on the skin I have hit pan on somany pans in this palette it's just absolutely beautiful
Morrisville, VT
I don’t really have anything negative to say about this pallet the blushes are amazing they’re very pigmented and they sit well on the skin however the eyeshadows in this pallet are kind of hit and miss they are very dry they don’t have a lot of pigment a lot of the mat colors are very light and the shimmers do work you just have to with them but that’s not technically a bad thing because I’ve had to do this with other brands as well so for the price point if it’s something you want to try by all means do it but I don’t think it’s something I would purchase again on purpose.
Wichita, KS
One of my favorite palettes to use! The colors and pigment are perfect. I didn't have a hard time using it. I definitely recommend trying and seeing if it works for you! Also the price is great especially when they have sales which is most of the time!!
Milledgeville
So many options in one pallette. I love that it has blushes and eyeshadows. It's a medium size pallette but can be taken with on trips. Very little fallout and a very good price!!! I usually buy this product and give as gifts
Sears
I love this pallete for the blushes in the bottom row. The eyeshadows are practically useless in my opinion. They’re chalky. The do not blend, they have little to no pigment. The blushes are amazing though
Rockville, MD
Every MUA must own a neutral palette. And I think this is one of the bests. It has neutral transition shades which are necessary for almost any eye look to blushes. So a must have according to me..!
N Charleston, SC
Love this palette. It was my first big palette purchase and I could not ask for more. The matte shades are packed with payoff, blend well on the eye, and have minimal fallout. The shimmer shades are so pretty and very bright. They kind of run together in color though. Some are very similar. I also love the blush shades. They are super easy to use as well.
Bloomington , MN
This is my new favorite pallet! I has so many pretty pinks, peaches, and other neutral tones. Plus all of the blushes. It has a great mix of shimmers, glitters, and mattes. Both the blushes and the shadows are super pigmented, but easy to work with and build up to your desired look. I haven't had any experience with the shadows creasing, even on a hot day. The only thing that I would improve is the packaging. The words on the front began to rub off the second day I had it (as seen in the photo), and the packaging is made of super thin plastic. I feel like it might be easy to break the packaging or product. But besides that, it is a wonderful product!
Cordova , NC
I absolutely love the palette! The formula is so creamy and very pigmented they blendso well we each other. Perfect for your fall looks. I’ll definitely be recommending to friends and family.
Peoria
Beautiful neutral color palette great for everyday. Buildable and easy to blend formula. Colors are in various finishes including soft shimmers and mattes. You can create day time or evening looks easily. The shadows and blushes look great on any skin tone.

BH Cosmetics Nouveau Neutrals 26 Color Shadow & Blush Palette

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email