BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Palette

With colors hand picked by the famed beauty guru Missy Lynn, the Missy Lynn Eye Shadow Palette from BH Cosmetics gives you 6 eye shadows and 2 highlighting colors so you can create your best look at home or on-the-go. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

Buy on Amazon
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Missy Lynn Palette more...
Missy Lynn outside herself with this beautiful palette. I ordered this online at BH Cosmetics and when it arrived, I fell in love. It’s highly pigmented and it just pops. I use the highlight shades daily. Yes ladies get this palette if you can
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
Another great beginner makeup palette. Shadows and highlighters which are great. They are actually more pigmented than any other by palette I’ve had. Great pan size for the price. It’s a youtuber collab palette
Rebecca M.
Fort Lee, NJ
Baked eyeshadows are amazing. These shadows are very pigmented and stay on your eyes all day. They come with two highlighters that are to die for. They make those cheek bones glow!
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
I got this palette at Ricky's when I visited NYC back in January. I was really attracted to the two baked highlighters and for the price (about $15) I thought it couldn't be beat so I grabbed it!

I've had the chance to use it a few times since and overall I am really pleased with this palette. It comes with six eyeshadow shades - three shimmers and three mattes. However, there is a bit of sparkle in each of the shades, including the mattes. Probably partially due to the highlighters inside the palette, which are quite sparkly and kind of get everywhere.

On par with a lot of other fairly cheap palettes, the shimmer shades are soft and buttery while the mattes are a much drier texture.

For me, the lightest shade, which is a shimmer, was a nice color but it didn't show up well on my fair skin and wasn't shimmery enough to make a statement really. The next shade, a warm, shimmery brown worked pretty well. It's very pigmented and bronze on my skin. The third shade, a dark matte brown, was the flop of this palette in my opinion. It is definitely the driest shade in the palette and the least pigmented. I just couldn't get this color to show up. The fourth shade is a warm orangey-tan matte. While this shade is also a little dry, if you work it a little the pigment is there. I really like using one as my transition shade - it looks really beautiful in the crease! The fifth shade is a warm matte purple. This is by far the most buttery matte shade and the pigmentation is good. I've always been weary of colors on my lids and stuck to neutrals, however I've used this shade in my outer corners twice and it looks really, really nice. I think it's a great shade for anyone intimidated by colorful eyeshadow and its a baby step into brighter shades. It doesn't give off any crazy clown vibes, but it definitely gives you a pop. The last shadow shade is a deep shimmery purple. This shade shows up almost as a black once it's blended. It's buttery and very pigmented.

In my photo the swatches on the left were done with my finger, while the swatches on the right were done with a brush. I didn't notice a huge difference in pigmentation, but there was a lot more fallout with a brush.

Now, the two baked highlighters are what really take this product from 3 stars to 4 for me. They are super buttery and soft. They are both gold shades, but one is much more bronze. I was kind of weary about how these would show up on fair skin, but I think they look really beautiful. They blend out really well.

I would say these products are fairly long lasting. I had never had an issue with the shadows wearing off or fading and the highlighter fades somewhat over the period of the day, but that's something I've experienced with every highlighter I've used - even the high end ones.

I think this product is great for the price and definitely worth the investment! I would buy it again!
Ebony H.
This is a beautiful pallet and you just can not beat the price. The amazing highlighters complement the skin tone of women of color so well. Plus the hues of the shadows is great.
Anna E.
Newark, CA
Review for: Missy Lynn Palette more...
Wow! Thank you Missy Lynn for creating a beautiful palette of colors for us darker skinned girls. My favorite highlight in this palette is the rose gold! The other colors in the palette are kind of dull. They all have shimmer in them as well. I was hoping for more of a matte shadow with the beautiful highlights but they work. The shadows are not pigmented and fade fast. Over all I give it 4 stars since the highlights are the only part I really use and it is amazing!!
Sue J.
MissyLynn was one of the 1st youtubers I gravitated to when I first started watching beauty/makeup tutorials on YT.
I've been following her since. And was privileged to attend a meet and greet when she came to my city. She's so beautiful and cool and provided all attendees goodie bags.
Excited to see all kinds of awesome products as well as her MissyLynn Palette by BH Cosmetics. I still use this palette for many looks. They are very pigmented and she chose some versatile shades and highlighting shades. You just have to be creative. Very glad to have in my collection. It's been well loved ❤
Kristen I.
Bakersfield , CA
I've had this product since its release, and its still one of my favorite palettes to use. My favorite things in the palette are the highlighters, they're really nice and pigmented. I can do a natural/neutral look with this but it's geared more towards a darker eye, so I use it depending on my mood.I have no problems with the pigmentation and lasting power, its a nice palette overall.
Grace T.
Review for: Missy Lynn Palette more...
Let me start by saying this--I would buy this palette just for the highlighters. I bought this palette last year at Ricky's for about $14 and I have not regretted it once. The packaging is a little bit tacky, but the actual shades are great. The highlighters are SO. PIGMENTED. I usually use them as an eyeshadow actually, because my skin is so fair that it can make the highlight look a bit strange, but they look amazing on my darker-skinned friends.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Review for: Missy Lynn Palette more...
I really like the eye shadows in this palette, aside from what people think about bh cosmetics, the pigment is pretty good, and there's very little fallout. The thing I don't like the most is the baked highlighter. They're way to dark for me as a highlight, also not a huge fan of an actual color (meaning it's a dark gold) being used for my highlighter.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is it highly pigmented?
brittany f.
These look beautiful! What are the two gold colors for, an extra pop? Or is it for highlight?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Is it highly pigmented?? Is so good palette??
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Is this available anywhere anymore?
Juliana O.