BY BH COSMETICS

These 6 neutral eyeshadows and liquid black liner in BH Cosmetics MakeupbyMandy24's Signature Eyeshadow Palette provides endless possibilities of color combinations for every occasion. Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics; known for...

Donna N.
I really like this palette. It's natural and affordable! The shadows aren't chalky. With BH cosmetics, it's sometimes a hit or miss with me since some of their colors would be chalky, and the others wouldn't.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This palette is ok. I wish they had more matte shadows, because most of these are shimmery. This was my first time purchasing BH shadows, and I wasn't thoroughly impressed. I love the really pigmented gold tones in the pakkete, but have to use other products along with it for matte shades
Chennette B.
I love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and very beautiful. The color combinations are really nice also. I truly enjoy their palettes. The looks I can make with this palette are numerous. I can have subtle or dramatic looks. The palette is well worth the price.
Cheneza I.
Great for make up artist
Make up gurus
Or beginners
The combination of the different shades help you find the perfect shade for your eyebrow where do you going for A natural or dramatic look and brow it's a great pilot to start with.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
This palette has a really nice mix of shades. Good to know that they apply well and are long-lasting too. I find that I have to apply baked shadows wet to get the most out of them. That helps quite a bit. This is a steal though at $12. Thanks for the review!
Brianna M.
Aurora, IL
This eyeshadow palette is everything, it so pigmented and the colors are phenomenal. I bought it at bhcosmetics website. The colors are long lasting as long as you use an eyeshadow primer. I am definitely a repeated user and would definitely recommend.
Joyce S.
I love everything about BH cosmetics and their brow products are no different. I have the larger palette of this with more colors and I love it! Pair it with their smallest angle brush and you have quick and easy brows every day!
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
This shadow it really cute and great small for you when you're on the go and It is my first time and I like it not my favorite but it is great. The colors and the way it stays on. Yes nice packaging it has which is nice. I would recommend for others to try .
Jamie N.
The BH Cosmetics Makeupbymandy24s palette is very basic but also pigmented. All of BH Cosmetics palettes are always very beautiful and pigmented with not a lot of chalkI mess which is great!
Autumn L.
Small palette but covers the everyday colors you may use. First time to use this product, lasts almost all day. I bought it at Ulta and I would recommend it for someone who wants a simple palette. Overall happy.
Dafne P.
Doral, FL
When will it be available again?