BY BH COSMETICS

You'll fall in love with this irresistible red makeup train case from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. Color: Red.

• Viene con todo y los maquillaje y los artículos 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristyn M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Black more...
I love the easy and clear organization of this train case! It’s easy to see what I have in front of me and keep everything compact and close together. It looks good too! I would definitely buy this again.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I got this in black for Christmas it is very roomy I was able to put all of the 120 eyeshdow palettes at the bottom and still have room to put smaller palettes to whatever else on the side. I didn't think they would have much room but I was pleasantly surprised and delightwd with the purchase. Would recommend.
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Big And Roomy Whole Lots Of Space And Lots Of Departments everything with fit so well Its Easy To open And Carry Around From Place To Place Durable i brought mines Online it took a while to get here but for all In love !
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Very sturdy and inexpensive! BH always has sales going on so you can really snag an amazingly cheap deal! These could be a little more spacious but no big deal honestly. Awesome for travel keeps everything together
Kate S.
Blue bell , PA
Review for: Red more...
I’ve been trying to get this for a long time now and omg!!! It fits all my lovely makeup in it. Seriously I have 3 or 4 full size bh pallets in it and 2 medium and 3 small. I also fit my lipsticks, brushes and etc.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Love this train case, I only wish it was bigger ( my husband says I have to much makeup) it's perfect for travel (not by plane) keeps all of my items organized. And it's beautiful!!
Jay R.
Cutest accessory on my makeup desk and when i travel. Holds exactly what i need and i know my products are safe and wont shake a round too much and break or transfer.
Caitlin S.
Oshkosh, WI
Very nice box. Holds a lot of product. For how cheap this company sells their products their products are decent quality. I usually take this when taking road trips
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Everybody need to training case. If you really want to learn how to do make up you need to keys we can organize all your make up that way it's an order to what you know and that way it's easier to maneuver around him
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
If you're a mua, then you need this in your life! There is so much room and so many tears! I love this and think it's absolutely perfect to put all the products in that you will need when doing others makeup!
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Viene con todo y los maquillaje y los artículos