BY BH COSMETICS

Luxe Lacquer Vivid Color Lipstick - The pigment-packed full-coverage formula of the BH Cosmetics Luxe Lacquer Vivid Color Lipstick contains nourishing aloe vera, coconut and olive oils, plus antioxidant CoQ10, which provides anti-aging benefits. It's available in chic shades - from nudes and pinks to fuchsia and scarlet - that add a glam gleam to your look.Benefits:Aloe vera leaf extractJojoba oilVitamin E to help hydrate and nourish lips - Luxe Lacquer Vivid Color Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used it a couple times because it's not a real wearable color so I like it when I go to the festivals or for Halloween. It's very pigmented it applies evenly but it's a bit tacky and sticky. It does last quite a while though which I like! It's a fun lippie to wear and it's affordable! I have a picture of me with it on but the last couple days I haven't been able to add my photos to my reviews, I will add one as soon as I can!
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Review for: Coconut
I love, love, love, this product! I spend a lot of money trying to find the perfect lipstick brand and color. This formula is great, it's basically a mix between lipstick and lipstick. It looks like a lipgloss when on because it is so shiny and hydrating but the color is so vivid like a lipstick. The color lasts all night, it lasted me all night when I went to a social gathering. The shades are also really lovely and the darker ones are just as nice as the brighter ones.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Colombian Coffee
I am IN LOVE with this color! It's the perfect nude for me. The formula is nice, glossy but not sticky, and it's got decent enough staying power for a gloss. Works great in combination with matte lippies, too! Nice price, great product, this is a score for BH Cosmetics.
Madison K.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two colors in the lux lip laquers. I'm not a lip gloss person AT ALL, matte all the way, every day. But I ordered this on a BOGO sale with my matte lipsticks, and let me tell you. This is the only lip gloss I have ever liked. It feels so soft and comfortable on the lips, almost...pillowy? It's not sticky (until after 4 hours of wear) and not TOO shiny. The color lasts for hours and hours. I'm in love. I have the shade coconut and sweet almond. I'm not in love with sweet almond because it is too pink for my taste, but coconut is wonderful. It's sort of a yellow toned nude Brown and just beautiful. The only con to these is that the colors listed online vary a bit from the actual color. Make sure to check swatches! This photo is with coconut.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Review for: Rose
First, the color is gorgeous! It's strong and rich, and fully covers in one coat. It also feels nice on, but it is a little thick. This shade is very flattering, and I think it would be on many skin tones. The one thing I am not crazy about is that it transfers like crazy. This stuff is not smear proof, or kiss proof or anything proof, really. Howver, for $5 it is definitely worth the price! I will be buying more!
penelope l.
Glen Burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every shade of BH Cosmetics Luxe lacquer liquid lipstick is fantastic! They apply very easily with a lot of color payoff. The formula is creamy but I can say they have been a bit drying which can show every line in the lips. I recommend using a lip scrub to exfoliate first so it will give you a softer canvas to start with. Overall, I love the range of colors and I would recommend this
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a first time user of the bh luxe lacquer lipstick and I'm wowed by it. There was so many shades to choose from. I got sweet almond and it's very pigmented. It glides on smoothly and evenly. It's long lasting. Definitely met my expectations and I'll be purchasing more!
Nelda J.
Abilene , TX
Review for: Coconut
I love this lacquer!!! The color is beautiful and vibrant. The glossy finish is gorgeous. It also stays out and doesn't smear around my lips. It's very moisturizing.

With this color, I can customize the shade with eyeshadow. Using a brush to apply the gloss instead of the wand provided and dusting a little eye shadow.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Violet Cassis
I love bh cosmetics lipstick. I'm honestly shocked at how good this is and that no one is talking about it. The color is amazing and it's not super uncomfortable to wear. It's really affordable and makes my lips look full and colorful!
Alexandra L.
Review for: Colombian Coffee
I stopped at Ulta to pick up a lipgloss on my way to a party. I picked up this one accuse the price was cheap and the color looked nice. I am amazing at the color, the shine and the application of this product. It's super smooth and last a good amount of time. I am definitely going to check out the other colors!