BY BH COSMETICS

Our luxe liquid lipstick goes on wet, then dries to a soft matte finish that doesn't smudge or budge! This transfer-proof formula provides long-wearing full coverage-and it's infused with vitamin E for antioxidant protection. Available in 10 luxe colors that work for day or night, it's the perfect way to add effortless glamour with just a single swipe!

Buy on ULTA
  • "Bh cosmetics liquid lipsticks are really underrated! the formula is great and it stays on for awhile you do need to reapply after eating just like most liquid lipsticks but for the price it's definitely worth it !! this shade is also very unique and I hope they come out with more !" in 20 reviews
  • "This has to be one of the best, most long lasting lipsticks I have tried. Colourpop, Kylie, ABH, this outlasts them all. Now I only wish they made more colors! " in 9 reviews
  • "I recently made an order from Spain to bh cosmetics. I ordered 3 matt lipsticks that are, lust, glory and icon. When I received them everything was great unless there was a mistake and they sent me serene, but overall I'm delighted with the lipsticks. They have a magnificent pigmentation, they last all day although you eat and drink. They are creamy, except lust that is a little dry when the hours pass. I will buy more, I encourage girls to try it !!!!" in 3 reviews
Angela S.
waverly
BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick - Long-Wearing Matte Lipstick-Muse let me first start off by saying I was very surprised when I received BH cosmetics matte liquid lip in the mail. Iv only got two of these so far muse an I’m not sure what the other one is off the top of my head. But the formula on these are so creamy. I’m not sure how to explain the texture of these besides saying they are creamy an almost feel like they are a whipped cream. Lol idk but they are so comfortable to wear I thought colourpop was one of my favs now I have another one BH cosmetics liquid matte lipsticks. I’m in love all over again. An they last for a very long time you wouldn’t think they would for that kind of price but they do I hardly ever have to touch up my lips. They do transfer just a little but not much at all if any. I’m actually wearing muse today the color is very pretty it goes perfect with my Carli Bybel palette. All I can say is try it out if you haven’t you won’t be disappointed. They are not to drying on the lips either sometimes I forget I’m even wearing anything at all.
Whisper A.
Elko, NV
This matte liquid lipsticks is really smooth when applied and doesn't clump like some liquid lipsticks I've seen. The only slight issue I've had with this brand of liquid lipsticks is it is kind of tacky(sticky), even after dry lips tend to be tacky enough to stick together when you go to open your mouth. They have good colors so I do have a few I love to wear, I just dab a small amount of powder over and it's fixed.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I absolutely love this shade; I searched high and low to find this exact shade as I’ve seen multiple makeup gurus using it. I was heartbroken when the brush fell apart. I only applied it 4 or 5 times before the felt tip unraveled. I’m now left with just a piece of hard plastic as an applicator. It makes using this product quite a pain.
Hannah S.
I think this product has alot of potential but I didn't like the color I got which turned me off to the product. That said, it was super pigmented and dried down nicely as well. I have heard many good things from my friends about this product so I intend to try a different color and update my opinion after that.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
This is such a great lipstick. I was skeptical at first but i got 2 of them and they are long wearing a they don't dry out your lips like other matte liquid lipsticks. Also i loved that the packaging was good quality and heavy, not cheap packaging!
Vianey M.
Kansas City
Beautiful color and light weight. Super long lasting as long ad you dont eat anything greasy, im always eating greasy stuff so have to keep it with me. Its a good product and its good quality. Good pigment as well. One to two coats is enough
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
Out of all the liquid lipsticks I own, the majority are from BH Cosmetics. They are light, dry matte with excellent longevity. Only shade I had the most problem with was the color Glory. It was thinner than the others so was a little patchy and required more than one coat. I don't know if this was a faulty lipstick or if all in this color are this way. However, the color is still worth the patience because it's a beautiful red.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This product is too die for!!! It stays on forever! Not that expensive, but good value. Easy to apply and use. The packaging is pretty good and the colors are cool. I would definitely get it if I were u.
Abigail O.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite nude lipstick. It’s so good I need to get me another one because I ran out already. I bought it on their website. Doesn’t last as long as I would like it to, though.
Brie Cie P.
Aberdeen, WA
I LOVE bh cosmetics. One of their lipsticks DID come WAY too watery, but it dries perfectly fine once it does dry. Their lipsticks do transfer a little, but they do stay and it's a nice matte finish
Princess J.
Daly City, CA
I'm planning to buy this lipstick. Will it make your lips dry? How long will it take until it wears off?
evy A.
I have bought BhCosmetics matte liquid lipstick ! And I love it . But is there any other liquid lipsticks out there ? That are affordable and good quality. ? I'm trying to get more since I don't own many lipsticks.
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this worth it ? Is it matte really ?
Jerrica B.
Is the formula of these liquid lipsticks really good? I haven't really heard anyone talk about them but I wanna give them a try.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
It this long lasting and does it dry enough to not transfer? How would you compare to colourpop or nyx suedes?