12 colors available

BY BH COSMETICS

Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick - BH Cosmetics' Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick goes on wet, then dries to a soft matte finish that does not smudge or budge! This transfer-proof formula provides long-wearing full coverage! It is infused with Vitamin E for antioxidant protection. - Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick see more...

• Has anyone else tried the BH cosmetics liquid lip lines? I recently...1 Answers
  • How much? Worth the price?2 Answers
  • Is this a matte lipstick?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
TooFabulousBev B.
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
Review for: Lust
You need this in your life, trust me. Ever notice that deep red carpet red that movie stars wear? This is that color. It looks like red with a berry undertone when you open it but once applied it dries down completely to a deep seductive red with no transfer. I wore it by itself and with a clear gloss, both looks were great, just be sure to exfoliate your lips first and it does transfer when used with a gloss. It does not wash off with soap and water, i used a waterproof makeup remover or an oil based lip potion to get it off. I am so in love with this color that i plan outfits around it, just sayin. I got it during a bogo sale but its usually around $9 so still super affordable and Bh has sales all the time. If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out!
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Review for: Jeannie
I love liquid lipsticks and the BH Cosmetics liquid lipstick is one of my favorites. I have the shade Jeannie and it's a very pretty pinky purple. I have a light to medium skin tone with warm undertones and Jeannie looks really good on my skin (even though I consider it a cooler toned lipstick). It is easy to apply. The formula goes on wet but dries matte very quickly. It does last on my lips until I take it off with makeup remover, but I haven't eaten any meals with it on so I can't speak to how well it holds up with food. As with all liquid lipsticks, I use a lip primer and exfoliate/moisturize beforehand. Overall, I would definitely recommend BH Cosmetics liquid lipstick.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Review for: Serena
This was a surprising product for me. I found this brand at Ulta and for only $9!! So I put it to the test, I wore this for 5.5 hours and did not require any retouching at all! I drank, ate, hung out with friends...all in all very satisfied. There was a small amount of transfer but nothing that caused need for touch up. The formula did get a little drying but because it is not a super thick formula it did not get uncomfortable
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Princess
This lipstick has incredible color payoff; but it is also very drying. To help minimize the drying effect, I use a coat of Vaseline on my lips prior to applying this lip color. Also, you have to apply a light coat. If you apply it with any thickness it will dry and look like you have paint on your lips. This is the first of this lip color that I have bought from BH Cosmetics, and it will likely be my last. I don't know if I received a product from a bad batch or if this is how they all are; but I am leery of buying another to find out.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Lust
These are on par with the big name big price brands. They're long wearing and smudge proof. As a mater of fact Lust is a total dupe of Unicorn Blood from Jeffree Star. The swatches in my photo are all matte liquid lips from BH Cosmetics except the very last one which is Unicorn Blood lip ammo from Jeffree Star so you can see the closeness in color. I highly recommend these.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Review for: Icon
I've bought this product from Ulta at $9, whereas if you were to buy it from the website of BH Cosmetics it would be $4, but after shipping it would be around the same price. Anyways, after I did buy it, I searched the product and I am in love! I wore the shade that following day for work and it stayed on all day with no dry and no flakes! I highly recommend to other people. It's one of the BEST liquid matte lipsticks I've tried and working amazingly at a low price!
Nina H.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
ok these...were like a hidden gem! the color Clara is my favorite, its that nude wearable 90's color we all are after. This product has amazing color payoff and is very long lasting! i was so surprised considering the price and longevity. I recommend this to everyone, its cruelty free and an amazing find! Very matte and beautiful, i get compliments all the time, only con is you have to order on the website but def worth it!
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Brook Park, OH
Review for: Jeannie
Bought this during a sale so it was very inexpensive, only $4. I like the formula. I prefer a really matte finish so this is perfect. Long lasting. Doesn't feel heavy on the lips. Only downfall for me is the shade. It is not the same as pictured online, which is why I tend to do my shopping in store. This shade to me just does not look great on olive skin, but it looks great on my daughter who is very fair skinned. So overall I would buy these again, just with more caution in color choice.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Review for: Samantha, Endora
These are some of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried especially for the price. They are a reasonable price and I got mine for a buy one get one free sale and they are just absolutely amazing. They are very light and soft and opaque in one swipe. They don't transfer too much and they don't feel like you are wearing anything. I honestly can't rave enough about these amazing liquid lipsticks
Roseliz R.
Roseliz R.
Manatí
This liquid lipstick from ABH I bought for the first time in my life gave me a lot of first impressions. For example, the packaging was nice but it wasn't anything wow. It met my expectations with the formula but it was kinda streaky and I don't think I will get it again.
Kadi D.
Kadi D.
Worth the price or not??
Chiara L.
Chiara L.
Parma, Italy
Does this dry out the lips? Or are they comfortable?
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I've recently spotted these at Ulta and I was wondering how good are these? Do they have good pigmentation? Are they super drying? How transferable are they?
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
How drying is this and does it last through eating and drinking?
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
How much? Worth the price?