BY BH COSMETICS

Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick - BH Cosmetics' Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick goes on wet, then dries to a soft matte finish that does not smudge or budge! This transfer-proof formula provides long-wearing full coverage! It is infused with Vitamin E for antioxidant protection. - Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "BH cosmetics make some lovely shades of liquid lipstick! They are good quality and a strong colour, leaving no smudges or cracks!" in 43 reviews
  • "ok these...were like a hidden gem! the color Clara is my favorite, its that nude wearable 90's color we all are after. This product has amazing color payoff and is very long lasting! i was so surprised considering the price and longevity. I recommend this to everyone, its cruelty free and an amazing find! Very matte and beautiful, i get compliments all the time, only con is you have to order on the website but def worth it!" in 20 reviews
Alyssa M.
Review for: Princess, Endora, Tabitha more...
So I purchased brushes in a eyeshadow palette from BH Cosmetics and I received these three shades for free I tried them today and they are very patchy they don't apply on evenly the felt-tip is just horrible they're fast drying and they just don't look good on normally I love Bh Cosmetics but these were no go for me I find that their formula is a lot similar to the LA Colors liquid lipstick and I'm glad these were given to me for free because I will not purchase these.
Ericka Z.
Ruskin
Review for: Other more...
I loveeeee this product from BH Cosmetics, I honestly thought it would be like eh, but no it definitely meet my expectations, very easy to apply & very cute packaging, looking forward to buying another one just different color the color I got was LUCY
Sarah P.
Review for: Endora more...
I normally love bh Cosmetics but this liquid lipstick was not great. It was very patchy and difficult to apply because it dried down really quickly. My lips felt SO dry after application and the product settled into my lines and made my lips look like a raisin. The color was also much lighter on the lips than in the bottle which is fine but it definitely wasn’t the most flattering shade for me.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
BH Cosmetic's liquid lipstick is pretty high on my list of favorites. I would definitely say it's one of my daily go-tos. It's very creamy and the color range is perfect for most skin tones. Applicator is super easy to use and it really is long-lasting. Through a 10 hour work day, I only had to touch up once toward the end of the day. Love this liquid lipstick and BH Cosmetics!
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
What a shocking little surprise when I found this little line of lippies! Normally not a fan of mattes on me, but this line has me hooked and in they're in deep! Color is well pigmented, glides on smooth without matting up too fast and it LASTS all day. Even through meals! Only had to give just a little touch up at the end of the day. Another plus is it wasn't too drying like so many liquid mattes. I could go on and on!
Catherine G.
Richfield, MN
Review for: Clara more...
First time trying this product, or the bh cosmetic line in gerneral.. and I have to say, I am blown away! It dried down very quickly after application, almost immediately. I was worried the formula would be too drying like so many others, but it actually isn't! It stays put and goes on so evenly. The ONLY reason I'm not giving this a full 5 stars is that almost all of it came off along my inner bottom lip from drinking out of my coffee thermos throughout the day. So it can't be seen when my mouth is closed, but as soon as I smile/talk it's clear as day there is a part missing. But I can deal with needing small touch-ups for the day, especially for the price! Purchased three, and I can't wait to try out the other colors! Will definitely purchase this product again.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Clara, Other more...
So underrated! Actually one of my favorites and they're only 8 bucks! PLUS the bh cosmetics website is CONSTANTLY having sales and $4 lippies! 😍 so let's get into it: when applied nice and thin, it will dry down beautifully, almost completely transfer proof, not drying, doesn't settle into the lines on your lips too bad, and it is so so so light and comfortable. That being said, some of the shades can be a tiny bit streaky, so you just really gotta make sure to go back and forth a fair amount. If you put it on too thick or reapply over top, this will get very dry and uncomfortable and crumbly on the inside of your mouth. So these can be finicky, but for the gorgeous colors, the insane price, and the beautiful finish when applied well, I give these and easy 5 stars
Sierra M.
Sandpoint, ID
Initially I was really excited to try out this affordable liquid lipstick because it applies nicely but throughout the day it flakes off and dries out your lips. I like the color scheme but probably wont be getting anything from this specific lip line.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Endora more...
I rate this 4 stars because it is very good it's an amazing product but it does come off if you're eating or just spending the day with it on so you do have to re apply it's very nice and buttery and easy to apply it turns matte after 5 mins
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Lust, Clara, Samantha, Serena, Tabitha, Princess, Jeannie, Endora, Sorbet more...
I adore BH cosmetics liquid lipsticks. They never fail to disappoint. The colors are beautiful and endless, they stain a bit though- be careful! No odd smells, and they feel similar to how the Kylie cosmetics lipsticks feel on the lips.
Kadi D.
Worth the price or not??
Chiara L.
Parma, Italy
Does this dry out the lips? Or are they comfortable?
Alejandra M.
I've recently spotted these at Ulta and I was wondering how good are these? Do they have good pigmentation? Are they super drying? How transferable are they?
Carolina G.
London
Is this a matte lipstick?
kelly v.
Does the deep purple one become patchy when you apply it?