Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
#689 in Lipstick
20% off All Brushes, Lips and Brows + Free Shipping and Makeup Kit on Orders $30+.

20% OFF

1 days left

Extra 20% off Illuminate by Ashley Cheek and Lip Tints.

20% OFF

Extra 20% off Illuminate by Ashley Cheek and Lip Tints.

7 days left

BH Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

BH Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

9 days left

Free Blending Eye Brush with Urban Luxe 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette.

FREE GIFT

Free Blending Eye Brush with Urban Luxe 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette.

7 days left

Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick - BH Cosmetics' Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick goes on wet, then dries to a soft matte finish that does not smudge or budge! This transfer-proof formula provides long-wearing full coverage! It is infused with Vitamin E for antioxidant protection. - Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick
Photos (2)
Nina H.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL

ok these...were like a hidden gem! the color Clara is my favorite, its that nude wearable 90's color we all are after. This product has amazing color payoff and is very long lasting! i was so surprised considering the price and longevity. I recommend this to everyone, its cruelty free and an amazing find! Very matte and beautiful, i get compliments all the time, only con is you have to order on the website but def worth it!
Heavenly K.
Heavenly K.

These lipsticks stayed true to being long lasting. They didn't dry up my lips like I thought they would. The tubes for the lipsticks are a lot bigger than I thought they would be. They only one that came off after eating for me was Icon, but the rest of them were great. Clara is my absolute favorite. On my tan skin the color looks like a light maroon!
iffat n.
iffat n.
Absecon, NJ

Bh cosmetics is my ultimate favourite brand. Because they always give us the great product with good value. Bh liquid lipsticks are so good and the texture of the lipstick is also good . It is a long lasting lipstick and I will prefer to those girls whom are lazy like me and don't want to retouch their lipstick in a day then go and purchase this one .
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX

I REALLY LOVE THE BH COSMETIC MATTE LIPSTICK BUT I DO FEEL THAT THERE IS A DOWNSIDE BECAUSE IT DRIES AND STARTS FLAKING AWAY AND THATS NOT PRETTY, HOWEVER THE MATTE AND THE COLOR ARE VERY GORGEOUS PIGMENTED . MAYBE IF IT IT DID NOT DRY TOO MUCH OR FLAKE AWAY I WOULD GIVE A 5 START BUT FOR THE FRACTION OF THE PRICE ITS OK, WHICH IT DIDNT FLAKE OR DRY.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA

Went our and picked up this beaut today and I and in LOVE!!! I stopped a few places after purchasing it and got SO MANY compliments!! The color is so amazing and I am obsessed with the matte finish!! I was so amazed, it goes on wet but then dries into a nice matte finish and it's so long lasting!! I am about to go back and get one in every shade now.
Mireyaa Y.
Mireyaa Y.

This is the first time I've bought from BH and it certainly won't be the last! I bought the colours Clara and Endora and they're both stunning! Clara is a lot darker that it looks on the website and in the bottle, I'd compare it to Kylie Jennera True Brown K, but a waaaay nicer softer version that looks good on an array of skin tones!
Sammy R.
Sammy R.

I love this liquid lipstick! Not only is the color amazing the wear is even better! I'll put this on with my makeup in the morning and only have to apply once or twice and it will last all day! I have a few other colors and the pigmentation is amazing definitely recommend BH Cosmetics Metallic Liquid Lipstick - Mary Ann
All I can say is wooow this stayed on all night for me and was a really good price for how long it stayed I was a little skeptical about buying this because of the price but when I wore it the first time when borrowing from a friend and having it stay on all night I loved this product and had to buy all different colors
Catrall S.
Catrall S.

I have 5 or 6 different shades of their long wearing matte lipstick. The price on their matte liquid lipstick is very affordable. They are so easy to apply with. I am a first time user of these lipsticks. I really, really recommend to others to buy these. I love them very much.
Roseliz R.
Roseliz R.
Manatí

This liquid lipstick from ABH I bought for the first time in my life gave me a lot of first impressions. For example, the packaging was nice but it wasn't anything wow. It met my expectations with the formula but it was kinda streaky and I don't think I will get it again.
Kadi D.
Kadi D.

Worth the price or not??
Chiara L.
Chiara L.
Parma, Italy

Does this dry out the lips? Or are they comfortable?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

Is this a matte lipstick?
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I've recently spotted these at Ulta and I was wondering how good are these? Do they have good pigmentation? Are they super drying? How transferable are they?
kelly v.
kelly v.

Does the deep purple one become patchy when you apply it?