BY BH COSMETICS

Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick - BH Cosmetics' Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick goes on wet, then dries to a soft matte finish that does not smudge or budge! This transfer-proof formula provides long-wearing full coverage! It is infused with Vitamin E for antioxidant protection. - Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Madiha K.
Review for: Lust
I am a huge fan of dark shades of lipstick. This liquid lipstick becomes matte after application. I ordered 3 different colors online but this one is my favorite so far. I apply two coats on each sides of lips and it stays almost all day. Just make sure to use chapstick before application. I would definitely recommend it to others. Also, they always have different kinds of sales on their website, you can even get it for $4 bucks if you are lucky enough.
Lydia P.
Brook Park, OH
Review for: Jeannie
Bought this during a sale so it was very inexpensive, only $4. I like the formula. I prefer a really matte finish so this is perfect. Long lasting. Doesn't feel heavy on the lips. Only downfall for me is the shade. It is not the same as pictured online, which is why I tend to do my shopping in store. This shade to me just does not look great on olive skin, but it looks great on my daughter who is very fair skinned. So overall I would buy these again, just with more caution in color choice.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Review for: Serena
This was a surprising product for me. I found this brand at Ulta and for only $9!! So I put it to the test, I wore this for 5.5 hours and did not require any retouching at all! I drank, ate, hung out with friends...all in all very satisfied. There was a small amount of transfer but nothing that caused need for touch up. The formula did get a little drying but because it is not a super thick formula it did not get uncomfortable
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Princess
This lipstick has incredible color payoff; but it is also very drying. To help minimize the drying effect, I use a coat of Vaseline on my lips prior to applying this lip color. Also, you have to apply a light coat. If you apply it with any thickness it will dry and look like you have paint on your lips. This is the first of this lip color that I have bought from BH Cosmetics, and it will likely be my last. I don't know if I received a product from a bad batch or if this is how they all are; but I am leery of buying another to find out.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Review for: Icon
I've bought this product from Ulta at $9, whereas if you were to buy it from the website of BH Cosmetics it would be $4, but after shipping it would be around the same price. Anyways, after I did buy it, I searched the product and I am in love! I wore the shade that following day for work and it stayed on all day with no dry and no flakes! I highly recommend to other people. It's one of the BEST liquid matte lipsticks I've tried and working amazingly at a low price!
Mai Ze V.
Review for: Clara
These really are long lasting and I love them. It doesn't make your lips dry at all like other matte lipsticks! Very moisturizing and this color is my go to! It looks nude, but when you put it on, it may not look as nude as it looks, or it depends on your skin tone, but I love this color as well as this line of their matte lippies!
Darien C.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Clara
This is my favorite matte lipstick! It doesn’t dry up and crack all over my lips! This is my go to lip color and it’s amazing! This is the most used lipstick I have. I have a huge selection and this is the one I always pick!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: Sandy
I love this lippie! It's the perfect "nude" for my skin tone. It's long wearing, comfortable, and incredibly affordable. I got 4 of these lipsticks in my first order and I will definitely be buying them again.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Icon
Loved the formula on this. Dries up pretty great. No smell or unpleasant taste at all. I've also notice it is not transferable as much as most matte lips. Very blendable unless it dries of course. Last a good while if npt eating constant. But make sure lips are very moisterized before applying.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Samantha, Other
I purchased Samantha and got Glady's free during one of there sales online, long lasting forsure. easy to apply and use as well. Samantha can be used for a everyday color, while gladys is more for an special event or night out personally. Both beautiful colors!
Kadi D.
Worth the price or not??
Chiara L.
Parma, Italy
Does this dry out the lips? Or are they comfortable?
Alejandra M.
I've recently spotted these at Ulta and I was wondering how good are these? Do they have good pigmentation? Are they super drying? How transferable are they?
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
How drying is this and does it last through eating and drinking?
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY
How much? Worth the price?