Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick - BH Cosmetics' Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick goes on wet, then dries to a soft matte finish that does not smudge or budge! This transfer-proof formula provides long-wearing full coverage! It is infused with Vitamin E for antioxidant protection. - Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick
Photos (2)
Nina H.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL

ok these...were like a hidden gem! the color Clara is my favorite, its that nude wearable 90's color we all are after. This product has amazing color payoff and is very long lasting! i was so surprised considering the price and longevity. I recommend this to everyone, its cruelty free and an amazing find! Very matte and beautiful, i get compliments all the time, only con is you have to order on the website but def worth it!
Kaeleigh E.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , British Columbia

My favourite part about these would be the shade selection. It's just a lot of really gorgeous colours. Samantha is a really unique pinky lavender and it's my favourite shade. They dry down pretty matte but I find upon eating and drinking they fade in the centre quite a bit. For a quite dry matte I would hope they would last a bit longer. I still like them though and for the price I would buy more.
iffat n.
iffat n.

Bh cosmetics is my ultimate favourite brand. Because they always give us the great product with good value. Bh liquid lipsticks are so good and the texture of the lipstick is also good . It is a long lasting lipstick and I will prefer to those girls whom are lazy like me and don't want to retouch their lipstick in a day then go and purchase this one .
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA

Went our and picked up this beaut today and I and in LOVE!!! I stopped a few places after purchasing it and got SO MANY compliments!! The color is so amazing and I am obsessed with the matte finish!! I was so amazed, it goes on wet but then dries into a nice matte finish and it's so long lasting!! I am about to go back and get one in every shade now.
Zurisadai R.
Zurisadai R.
Edinburg, TX

I REALLY LOVE THE BH COSMETIC MATTE LIPSTICK BUT I DO FEEL THAT THERE IS A DOWNSIDE BECAUSE IT DRIES AND STARTS FLAKING AWAY AND THATS NOT PRETTY, HOWEVER THE MATTE AND THE COLOR ARE VERY GORGEOUS PIGMENTED . MAYBE IF IT IT DID NOT DRY TOO MUCH OR FLAKE AWAY I WOULD GIVE A 5 START BUT FOR THE FRACTION OF THE PRICE ITS OK, WHICH IT DIDNT FLAKE OR DRY.
kim s.
kim s.

This bh cosmetics long lasting liquid lipstick is a winner for me ! It's affordable and very long wearing the consistency is amazing and not to drying and is very easy to apply with the brilliant doe foot applicator. It never fails to please on a night out BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick
All I can say is wooow this stayed on all night for me and was a really good price for how long it stayed I was a little skeptical about buying this because of the price but when I wore it the first time when borrowing from a friend and having it stay on all night I loved this product and had to buy all different colors
Roseliz R.
Roseliz R.

This liquid lipstick from ABH I bought for the first time in my life gave me a lot of first impressions. For example, the packaging was nice but it wasn't anything wow. It met my expectations with the formula but it was kinda streaky and I don't think I will get it again.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.

I first of all love everything from Bh Cosmetics so that means I really love these liquid lipsticks as well. Some other dark shades crease and dry your lips but these actually don't! They have a wonderful variety of colors and you can't beat the price.
Bre M.
Bre M.

It's a good product but with never have used BH products I didn't know what to expect. I would much rather use Anastasia Beverly Hills or Kylie lip glosses but this is a good gloss to have if you don't wanna pay the ridiculous price for name brand.
kelly v.
kelly v.

Does the deep purple one become patchy when you apply it?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

Is this a matte lipstick?
Chiara L.
Chiara L.

Does this dry out the lips? Or are they comfortable?
Jenn
Jenn
Sunnyside, NY

Is this matte? Is it sticky?
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY

How much? Worth the price?

Join Now