BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick uploaded by Valerie R.BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick uploaded by Gabriele W.BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick uploaded by Sonya H.See all 5 photos
12 colors available

BY BH COSMETICS

Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick - BH Cosmetics' Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick goes on wet, then dries to a soft matte finish that does not smudge or budge! This transfer-proof formula provides long-wearing full coverage! It is infused with Vitamin E for antioxidant protection. - Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing Matte Lipstick see more...

• How much? Worth the price?They're all under $10! I reall... 1 Answers
  • Is this a matte lipstick?Yes, they are matte lipstick. 2 Answers
  • What color is your favorite? Looking ...my favourite colour is Samanth... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
June 26, 2017, 5:27 a.m.
Review for: Jeannie
I love liquid lipsticks and the BH Cosmetics liquid lipstick is one of my favorites. I have the shade Jeannie and it's a very pretty pinky purple. I have a light to medium skin tone with warm undertones and Jeannie looks really good on my skin (even though I consider it a cooler toned lipstick). It is easy to apply. The formula goes on wet but dries matte very quickly. It does last on my lips until I take it off with makeup remover, but I haven't eaten any meals with it on so I can't speak to how well it holds up with food. As with all liquid lipsticks, I use a lip primer and exfoliate/moisturize beforehand. Overall, I would definitely recommend BH Cosmetics liquid lipstick.
Nina H.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
ok these...were like a hidden gem! the color Clara is my favorite, its that nude wearable 90's color we all are after. This product has amazing color payoff and is very long lasting! i was so surprised considering the price and longevity. I recommend this to everyone, its cruelty free and an amazing find! Very matte and beautiful, i get compliments all the time, only con is you have to order on the website but def worth it!
Roseliz R.
Roseliz R.
Manatí
This liquid lipstick from ABH I bought for the first time in my life gave me a lot of first impressions. For example, the packaging was nice but it wasn't anything wow. It met my expectations with the formula but it was kinda streaky and I don't think I will get it again.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA
Went our and picked up this beaut today and I and in LOVE!!! I stopped a few places after purchasing it and got SO MANY compliments!! The color is so amazing and I am obsessed with the matte finish!! I was so amazed, it goes on wet but then dries into a nice matte finish and it's so long lasting!! I am about to go back and get one in every shade now.
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
I REALLY LOVE THE BH COSMETIC MATTE LIPSTICK BUT I DO FEEL THAT THERE IS A DOWNSIDE BECAUSE IT DRIES AND STARTS FLAKING AWAY AND THATS NOT PRETTY, HOWEVER THE MATTE AND THE COLOR ARE VERY GORGEOUS PIGMENTED . MAYBE IF IT IT DID NOT DRY TOO MUCH OR FLAKE AWAY I WOULD GIVE A 5 START BUT FOR THE FRACTION OF THE PRICE ITS OK, WHICH IT DIDNT FLAKE OR DRY.
Megan G.
Megan G.
The formula of these liquid lipsticks are amazing. They are smooth and very pigmented. The applicator is super easy to use and the lipstick is very long lasting. I definitely want to get all of the colors eventually.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Chandler, AZ
These lipsticks are AMAZING!!! They are so comfortable, really pigmented, and wear off beautifully. I was wearing glory and ate the greasy pesto panini for lunch. The damn lipstick barely faded! It was gorgeous! My friend was even shocked and asked me what I was wearing. Plus that are sooooo affordable. Yaaasss.
iffat n.
iffat n.
Absecon, NJ
Bh cosmetics is my ultimate favourite brand. Because they always give us the great product with good value. Bh liquid lipsticks are so good and the texture of the lipstick is also good . It is a long lasting lipstick and I will prefer to those girls whom are lazy like me and don't want to retouch their lipstick in a day then go and purchase this one .
Bre M.
Bre M.
It's a good product but with never have used BH products I didn't know what to expect. I would much rather use Anastasia Beverly Hills or Kylie lip glosses but this is a good gloss to have if you don't wanna pay the ridiculous price for name brand.
Catrall S.
Catrall S.
I have 5 or 6 different shades of their long wearing matte lipstick. The price on their matte liquid lipstick is very affordable. They are so easy to apply with. I am a first time user of these lipsticks. I really, really recommend to others to buy these. I love them very much.
Kadi D.
Kadi D.
Worth the price or not??
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
How drying is this and does it last through eating and drinking?
Chiara L.
Chiara L.
Parma, Italy
Does this dry out the lips? Or are they comfortable?
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I've recently spotted these at Ulta and I was wondering how good are these? Do they have good pigmentation? Are they super drying? How transferable are they?
kelly v.
kelly v.
Does the deep purple one become patchy when you apply it?